Chapter 12: Trickery

I woke up from that horrendous dream to see that Aisha was looking at me

"Huh? "

"Good Morning Y/n! You were screaming and crying so I came into your room to check up on you and found this... "

She had a vital filled with a black liquid with white glitter mixed with it.

"From What it looks like, someone left this under your pillow and it might have given you a nightmare... Can I try figuring out what it does? "

"Ummm... Sure I guess... "

"Okay cool! "

She walks out of my room and closes the door. I look at my arm and see a very faint mark... Like if it was about to form on my skin... That was the same mark that permanently formed on my skin in that dream!

Shinobu's POV

"Damn it! We were so close to keeping her forever! If that mother****** didn't discover it, she would already be imprisoned to the Student Council members! Rengoku and Tengen are going to kill me! " I slammed my fist on the the table and screamed out of anger.

"Dear Sister! Do not panic! I have an idea... "

"What is it then?! "

"First off, chill down! Second off... I believe that we should- "

"-Wait a moment sister! We can't let our audience know the plan can we? "

"You're right... "

"Bye! "

Y/n's POV
I just realized that it's Christmas.... That means... I don't have to work today! Yes! Oh wait...

*notification sound

Students of Kimetsu Academy, please report to the auditorium for the Secret Santa and Christmas Dinner. If you choose to not come, you will be have in school suspension during the rest of Winter Break. Thank you and see you before 1:30 pm.

Oh come on! This sucks and I want to enjoy my break! Who do I even have Secret Santa for?

....

Douma...

I grab an empty Christmas bag and put my left over Christmas cookies in a zip lock bag along with body lotions and perfumes I found that I haven't used yet... I also stuffed a blanket that I forgot I had... I don't care if he likes it or not...

I put on my uniform because that's always the
******* requirement for any school event...

I walk out with a school jacket... I mean at least it's comfy especially in these conditions where it's freezing cold outside.

I use my bicycle to go there because I am first off, underage to drive and secondly, I am not walking in these conditions...

I finally arrived to see everyone having a great time and I checked up with the staff and sat down. Aisha came 5 minutes later and sat down beside me...

"I figured it out... The vital has-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen! It's time for the secret Santa event... I will call everyone by class order and you will hand your present out to your person. Starting off with... Seniors. "

I watched and it felt like forever until they finally called Freshman out...

"Y/n L/n... May you step forward? "

I got to the stage and anxiously stuttered

"D-douma... "

Douma happily got up and walked up to me. I gave him the present and he opened it up and said,

"Thank you so much Y/n-chan! I'll treasure this with my life! "

I sat back down and waited.

"Kanae Kocho... May you step forward please. "

Kanae stood up and called me up...

I grabbed the present.

"Thank you... "

"Wait try the perfume! "

"Okay... "

I grab the perfume bottle and get ready to spray it when I realize that Aisha told me Stop.

"Um maybe I'll do it later.... Thank you anyways! "

I rush back to my chair and whisper

"What's wrong? "

"That perfume bottle has the same glitter-like powder... I figured out it was a knock out drug... "

"What."

"I figured out that they are trying to knock you out in order to force you to gain that Student Council mark... "

"We should go... "

"According to traditions... We can't leave until we ate... "

🫥

"Fine... "

We ate and tried to leave as quickly as possible but Muichiro and Yuichiro blocked us.

"You can't leave yet until the dance is over... "

"We... Just need to use the restroom! "

"Okay then.... "

They let us cross and Aisha and me stay in the bathroom until 12 am... We rushed out with our bikes but didn't realize the dangers behind us...