Chapter 10: Adventures Beyond

I was trying to find my inner peace and get out of this f**king trap...

Then the rainbow eyed motherf**ker came... f**king douma!

He smiled at me with love sick eyes and a blush covering his face.

"Douma... I thought we were friends! Why are you going to kill me?! You truly are an unsympathetic monster! I was your friend.... You're only friend and what do you do? You literally are a monster!"

"Y/n-Chan! I wasn't going to kill you! Why would I kill you? You are perfect in every way! I just need you to stop showing off your body like a wh**e! Wear this and don't take it off until you get home!"

He handed me an oversized jacket

"Oh.... Thank you... but don't call me that ***hole!"

"Y/n-Chan! Enough with the vulgar language! I didn't even do anything!"

You give a small smile and put the jacket on... besides it was pretty chilly so yeah...

Where the **** did Kotetsu go though?

Kotetsu's POV

I was tied up to a chair with chains around my body preventing me from going anywhere... I was about to grab for my sawdust when I heard laughing and a shadow emerging from the walls.

A tall guy leaned against the door frame and smirked at me as his rainbow colored eyes stared at me as if he was cutting me alive.

"Don't bother... I already took all your stuff from your pockets... now then... I have a question to ask you Kotetsu..."

"H-how do you know my name?"

"Answer the **** question Kotetsu....

"Y-yeah?"

"Alrighty then! How would you like to die?