[E] Chapter 22 - Bipolar Demon...

"Mono/Dialogue"

'Inner thoughts'

Narration

[Message/communication apparatus]

Date: DATA CORRUPTED

Location: DATA CORRUPTED

POV: DATA CORRUPTED

A carnival of blood and gore, that's what this hellscape of a realm truly is. Looking around, one can see several burnt buildings, broken fences, and gates, mangled bodies with varying kinds of wounds... even torn bodies reminiscent of a beast bite.

Bodies, regardless of age, stature, class, and all those worldly vanity, are being left to rot in the open. There is no consistency, only a twisted sense of beauty.

This hell on earth was starting to become a common sight. Naturally, those who might be privy to the matter would be deathly curious about what and who did all of these atrocities, was it a work of man or beast? Or... a demon masquerading as either for a bid of wanton amusement?

No matter the truth, one thing is truly certain, the perpetrator truly has a profound wisdom and knowledge upon the matter of bestial cruelty, the highest form of debased fascination regarding an occult and bloody kinds of interest.

It would have been acceptable, not in a literal and barely in the figurative or metaphoric sense if the bodies that have been strung around this place are all of the same kind... but no.

An insect-like body with multiple appendages has its stomach content spilling on the floor like a waterfall. For a supposedly indistinguishable face, dread, and pleading for mercy can be felt clearly by how its numerous are dilated with sickly liquid spilling out like tears.

Not far from there, a metallic body made up of what can be described as the best of the best was bent most unnaturally. Astonishingly enough, the humanoid face was also etched with the same flavor of fear as the one mentioned before. Just what can cause such a thing to be a theoretically fearless construct?

An esoteric body made of transparent energy was being treated like a blood eagle, its illustrious back oozed an otherworldly energy. Its limbs were being pulled taut across for corner, and its face? Missing. There is nothing in there, not even an organ... only a hollow dome...

A huge body, the finest biological science can make, was drained into a mere husk, bereft of its vitality. Several markings and symbols that should have roused the feeling of dread were instead turned into a self-made mockery of its fate.

A gargantuan corpse that is akin to a snake and dragon was laid on the blood-soaked mound, and all manners of wounds dotted its cold body. Its venom pooled around its gaping mouth, a wound no different than that of being smashed by a mountain-sized arrow.

A body was seen hanging on the trees with their innards tied and fastened around their neck, face devoid of all hope, a truly horrendous display from a heartlessly vile demon... This is ironic since the body itself looks to be an infernal creature... One can only shudder at what sort of freakish monster is capable of etching fear into the infernals...

Several heads were severed and stacked upon one another into a sickening totem of death. The blood is still fresh and their visages share the same look... anguish, agony, and... apathy, a real paradox.

Corpses upon corpses are piled high into the heaven as a show of deranged ritual and sacrifice. The beast of heaven and earth are feasting upon this tantalizing morsel of utmost diabolical show of fealty and faith.

These corpses formed a wall amidst an altar in the center and amidst all of these... a single, little, girl is sitting in the very center of the carnage. Her face is only staring blankly ahead while her eyes glow in mysterious ways.