7 minutes in Heaven XD

EyelessJack12Ds: omfg......I regret nothing *pats ur face* now hush child and read

EyelessJack POV

Me, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Clockwork, Razor, Laughing Jill and Jane the killer sat in a circle and a bottle in the middle of us. I had gotten dragged down stairs by the girls because they wanted me to play. I refused at first but brought down to play anyways.

I pulled out my note pad and wrote "what are we playing?" Jane smiled at my question " well that's an excellent question Jackie~" she smirked as I growled at the nickname. "The reason we have brought you guys here-"Jill continued the sentence"-is to play a little game-" clocky continued"-that's called-"
"-Seven minutes in Heaven~ " Razor finished. Toby, Masky and Hoodie exchanged worried glances. I sat there dumbfounded, I was about to jump up and kill the girls, but stopped once I felt Sebe nuzzle my hand. I sighed in defeat and waited for the girls to continue." So! Who's going first?~" Jill smirked. Masky sighed "I'll go first...." he said as he spun the bottle,it landed on Clocky. "You have seven minutes!!!!" Jane fangirled as she shoved the two into the closet.

~seven minutes later~

When clocky came out her face was completely red, while Masky just sat down next to hoodie. They whispered to each other, then Masky shrugged ending their quiet conversation. "Soooo how was it Clocky?~ " Razor asked smirking. "I have gone to heaven...."she muttered as Masky stifled a laugh.

The next few turns everyone had went except me." Ok Jackie, ur turn!" Clocky said cheerfully as I nodded spinning the bottle. And to my surprise it landed on the person next left of me. I slowly turned to see who it was. I had to spend seven minutes,in a closet, with the annoying , stuttering, idiotic, Ticci Toby......

Ticci Toby POV

It was Ej's turn to be shoved into the closet with someone and do something for seven minutes. But when he spun the bottle it landed directly on me. He stared at me as I stared at him. The others stared at us as Jill and Jane silently fangirled. "YOU HAVE SEVEN MINUTES!!!!!" Jill and Jane shouted as they shove me and Ej into the dark, small space. I ended up pinning Jack against the wall as the door closed behind me. I heard him groan from hitting his head against the wall."S-Sorry......" I stuttered. We were so close I could hear his breathing quicken,wait what? Then I realized that he  was hyperventilating! 'He must be claustrophobic...' I thought as I tried to calm him down trying to keep him from fainting.

The other's POV

Masky, Hoodie and the girls stared at the door as they heard someone panting from the other side" fuck- ok! Calm down! I know it's hard, but please bear it a little longer! "Toby said frantically from the other side of the closet." Toby really wanted him huh~" Jane smirked at Clocky since she's had a bit of a crush on Toby." sh-shut up...." she mumbled as she crossed her arms, her face turning a light pink. They were getting the wrong idea of what was going on in the closet.

Eyeless Jack POV

I was shoved into the closet with Toby and I started hyperventilating. Damn myself for being a claustrophobic. Toby tried to clam me down by reassuring me and all that but he just made it.  worse. The others probably thought we were doing something else. After a few minutes of me freaking out in the closet, Toby move my mask a little to revel my mouth the said "I'm sorry.." before bringing his lips to mine for a kiss. Surprisingly, it worked and my breathing steadied and I just stood there staring at him. Slowly, I reajusted my mask as he apologized again. I shook my head "its ok..." I whispered as he stared at me wide eyed. "Y-you...-" Toby stuttered but was cut off when the door swung open. "YOUR TIME IS UP!!!" Clockwork yelled as she reveled the two of us.

Toby stared as I walked out of the closet and ran to my room.

Ticci Toby POV

I watched as Jack ran up stairs, replaying the words he said in my head. Then was snapped out of my thoughts when clocky asked " what happened..." as she turned towards me. "What?" I said puzzled. "What happened" she said more sternly." Well, when you guys shoved me and Jack into the closet he started hyperventilating. So it turns out he's a claustrophobic." I huffed as she stared at me, her face a bright red." O-oh... I thought- never mind.." she stuttered. I stared her realizing what she thought me and Jack were  doing. "Wait..... did you think me and Jack were doing THAT?!?!" I said, heat rising to my face. She nodded "WHY WHOULD I DO THAT TO HIM?!!??!?!" I shouted. " well...it sounded like it- never mind..." clocky stuttered as she walked away quickly. I sighed and thought about what Jack said. Again, I sighed then I walked up stairs to have a little "talk" with Eyeless Jack.