Day 1- Monday

EyelessJack12Ds: Jackie is gonna be a girl until day 12 so enjoy her little adventures!!!

Eyeless Jack POV

Me and Toby sat on the couch with Sebe as we watched a YouTuber called "Marklipier" play the game SlenderMan, the Arrival. Toby snuggled closer to me whenever we heard the static. Sebe would get a little bothered by it too.while I just sat there and watched. "Um.....Ej?" Said a voice as the man screamed as a figure ran after him. I turned to see Lulu and Clocky standing nearby, " sorry to interrupt, but me and the girls wanted to  give a little makeover" Clocky said cheerfully as she gestured from me to follow them. I looked towards Toby for permission to go with the girls, he smiled and nodded as I sighed. Giving him a quick kiss on the cheek I got up and disappeared down the hall with the two girls.

The two girls led me to Clocky's room and sat me down in a chair. "Ok, let's fix it hair.." Lulu said as she started combing my hair. Clocky looked around in a trunk of clothes as Lulu tied my hair up a and Nina walked over and held my bangs to the side with a clip. "Hm...let's move this a little.." Nina mumbled as she adjusted my mask, so I revealed my mouth."Ok! Here, put this on!" Clocky said cheerfully as she shoved a pair of clothes into my arms." Ah.....o-ok.." I said softly as I walked into the bathroom and changed into the clothes. The clothes she has given me was a dark blue skirt with a black tank top. I sighed as I looked my self over and walked out of the bathroom. "I-I don't know how I feel about this..." I said quietly as the girls smiled. "No way! You look cute!" Clocky said, putting an arm me. I sighed and slipped on my hoody." Let's go show the guys!" Nina said cheerfully.

The four of us walked over to the living room where the guys were gathered. " Now presenting.......Jackie Nicolas!" Lulu announced as Clocky shoved me towards them. "Uh....h-hi.." I said nervously  " Hey there~ who's your friends?~" a voice said as a pair of hands grouped my chest. " a-ah!! Wh-what the-?!" I stuttered as I turned to see who it was. " BEN.....stop, Toby's gonna kick your ass..." Clocky growled as I tried to push him off. "Now why would he do that?~" BEN said as ran up and punched him " LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Toby yelled, hugging me protectively. I whimpered again and hugged him back tightly. He sighed " this is gonna be a long week..." Toby mumbled as he brought me to my room and closed the door behind him.

Ticci Toby POV

Jackie is gonna have a VERY long week because of the other guys, so I'm gonna have to play her little protecter. Now I miss the old Jack even more, well I'll have to hold up with her for now and try to make it through with out.....HIM.