Days 10 and 11~ Wednesday and Thursday

EyelessJack12Ds: MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW

~time skip 6 days~

Eyeless Jack POV

These past few days nothing has really happened, Toby is still being a bit awkward about my situation,  Ben stopped hitting on me, and everything was practically the same as always. I woke up that morning, got dressed, and went down stairs. When I got there Toby sat at the table eating waffles, when he noticed me enter, he twitched and smiled at me.

I nodded and got some cereal and ate. After I finish I fed Sebe and sat in the living room and sat on the couch while flicking through the channels. But stopped when a pair of arms wrapped around me, I looked up to see Toby staring down at me. He whispered something to me as I flushed red, hesitantly I went with it and followed him to our room.

The next morning I woke up next to him and smiled as I gently moved his bangs from his eyes. He always looks so cute when he's sleeping. I sighed and got up, put on some clothes and went downstairs to continue my day.

Ticci Toby POV

I had done something with Ej yesterday and I can't remember what. I shrugged off the thought and got dressed then went downstairs. I kissed Jackie and got some waffles, I sat down and ate. I miss Jack.....I hope the thing Offendy gave him wears off. I stopped thinking about once I felt Sebe climbing onto my head. I sighed and picked up Sebe who purred in my hands, she always reminded me of the original Jack. Then I stopped and looked towards Jackie, setting Sebe down I reached up and softly scratched the top of her head and smiled. She started purring.