Making a Plan

EyelessJack12Ds:WHOO, if u don't know, Toby's "daddy" and Ej is "Dad" now hush and read on child!!

~time skip, a few days~

Delilah POV

It's been a few days since the little accident happened with clockwork and Daddy. Yeah that's right, I EVSDROPPED ON DADDY AND BRIAN'S CONVERSATION!! Anyways, I'm gonna try and fix this since I don't want them to break apart so.........I'm gonna have a bit of help~

I had gathered the following proxys; Brian, Tim, and SlendyMan. I had made a plan to get them back together, Brian and Tim would kidnap Daddy, it would get dad all worried and he would go and looks for him. When dad finds daddy in the old red shed in the woods daddy wold explain what REALLY happened and I would be beating her up for doing that while my parents makeup with each other.

After I explained the plan I answered questions," um....I don't think I agree with the part of the plan where you beat clocky" SlendyMan said as I stared at him confused "why not?"I asked as he sighed, "it's not something you should do ok?" I pouted, I really wanted to beat that whores face in but.....Meh, I can't argue with SlendyMan. "Fine...I won't do it" I said as I asked if Brian and Tim would go along with the plan as well. They agreed, meaning I'll either be ruining my family even more, or fixing it.

Hoodie POV

This kid is truly crazy but....can't blame her, her "daddy" is a killer. And her "dad" is a.....Well, Ej's fine, though I like the kid......

Masky POV

This plan is so stupid it might work.......fuck it, I'll play along...