Jack to Jackie

EyelessJack12Ds: I can never finish writing this can I???

Eyeless Jack POV

Slender's brother Offender man had come over to visit for a little. I watched as he socialize with the ladies. Then, he unexpectedly he walked over to me." Hello Jackie~ " he said smiling sinisterly at me " here~ I have a gift for you~" Offendy said handing a box of chocolates to me. But before I could even thank him, he left. I stared at the box and ate one of the chocolates, but tossed the box aside, because I wasn't a big fan of chocolate. Soon after that I went to my room, showered, kissed Toby goodnight and went to bed.

The next morning I stumbled out of bed and got dressed. My sight was a bit blurry from being forced awake by the noise down stairs. I combed my hair and felt that it had grown. I'll get a hair cut later. I thought as I pulled my mask on. I walked down stairs and sat at the table. The others stared at me while I just sat there confused. "What are you guys staring at?" I wrote as Toby walked in. "Hey guys! what- whoa....Ej why you a girl?"He said staring at me. I stared back puzzled, then looked down at my self. Damn! My chest was huge. I stood up and looked at myself up and down. Then screamed while I fainted right after.

When I woke up Toby stood over me with a worried look, "you ok?" He asked as I sat up nodding. He let out a sigh of relief. Toby opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when clocky walked in " who's the noobie?" She asked as I turned to look at her ."whoa.....and why does she look like Ej?" She asked while I sighed. "Because I AM Ej......" I said while she smirked. "Oh yeah? Then what's my REAL name?" She questioned. I scoffed "Natalie..." I answered as she backed away in surprise. "So it is you.....How'd ya turn into a girl? Ya eat anything weird last night?" Again with the questions, I sighed "well Offendy gave me a box of chocolates, but I only ate one." I explained, then Toby unexpectedly grabbed me by the shoulders causing me to yelp."That's it! The chocolates! Offendy must've did something to the chocolates and it caused you to have a bit of a gender swap!" Toby concluded as I stood up "We have to tell SlenderMan!!" I exclaimed, as we rushed over to Slender's door. After knocking a few times the door opened, reveling the tall, faceless man. Once he spotted me "Ej?" He said, looking me up and down"what happened to you?" I crossed my arms and sighed " your brother," I said bluntly, his features turning serious.

"Which one?

"Offendy"

"WHAT?!"

"........."

"But how?!"

"Chocolates..."

Slendy sighed "where are they?" He asked as I led him to the kitchen. The box was still there with only one chocolate missing. Slender observed them silently then sighed. " the effect of the chocolates aren't permanent, but it'll leave you like that for about a week or two." Slender confirmed.I sighed, great I have to play as a girl for about a week.

Ticci Toby POV

Jack was turned into a girl by Offendy and will be like that for about a week or longer. I miss the old Jack already. Wait....if he's a girl...Then his nickname would fit him- er...her, perfectly!

I sat down next to Jack as he..or..she played with Sebe "hey Jackie~" I said as she turned to look at me growling. I stifled a laugh "what? The name suits you now!" I chuckled as Jackie scoffed, shaking her head. Just as Jackie was gonna say something clocky walked in "what you two doin'?" She said cheerfully, I smiled " we have to call Jack Jackie now since he's a girl~" I smirked nudging Jackie's side , while she just glared at me. "Ohh!! That's perfect! I'll tell the others!" She said before disappearing behind the door. I turned and smiled at Jackie as she glared at me, I just laughed and hugged her. She yelped as I snuggled closer to her "ahh....your so cute~" I purred, nuzzling her lovingly while she just sighed as hugged me back.