Day 12 ~ Friday

EyelessJack12Ds: huh....

Eyeless Jack POV

Everything went normally that day and nothing really happened. I went with my little daily routine and once I finished that I just played with Sebe as we waited for Toby to return from a misson. Me and Sebe practically slept the whole time, when I woke up she was mewing and scratching at my mask. Tobes wasn't home yet. It was midnight and I was really worried, I checked downstairs to find Slender sleeping on the couch with the Tv still on. I sighed and shut it off while placing a blanket on him, I looked around.

It was dark and kinda scary, I jumped when I felt Sebe nuzzle my leg, I let out a shaky sigh and picked up the kitten and made my way up stairs. I was walking down the hallway until I bumped into someone and let out a muffled scream. To my relief it was just Masky, he had held his hands up in defense and I was glad that it was dark and I think he was too because we both had our masks off. No one has seen his face except Hoodie and I suspect that there either in a relationship or they're just really good friends. I can kinda relate to him cause of the masks and all that.

Well I had almost let Sebe attack him but had realized it was him last second. I sighed in relief that it was just him, "Wh-Why are you still awake!?" I whispered as I hugged Sebe closely. "Sorry if I scared you, I was just getting some water...." Masky whispered back as I nodded and we went our sperate ways. I walked into my room and layed in bed wondering where Toby could be or what might of happened to him. I let the thoughts drift away as I closed my eyes, surrendered to my drowsiness and fell asleep with Sebe purring softly by my side.