Reunion.......?

EyelessJack12Ds: sorry if I haven't been updating but I have a problem.....called SCHOOL, welp hush and read on child!~

Delilah POV

Ok.....Brian will take Daddy away somewhere and Timmy is gonna come in all scared cuz somethin happened to Daddy. Then I'll go warn dad then he'll get all worried and they'll find each other. And everything will be all better!!

Ticci Toby POV

I had gone out on a mission with Hoodie and Masky. The seemed to be mating closes attention to me but I just ignored them.

After killing the people that were to be killed and we had drawn the mark of the operator we started to head back. I turn my back for one minute and suddenly I'm thrown over someone's shoulder and ran off with. The bad thing about this is that, I had dropped my hatches and Masky hadn't heard me calling to him. I'm just having the worst of luck this week........

Masky POV

Hoodie had run off with Toby and that meant I could comense phase 2. I ran back to the mansion and slammed the door open and everyone was in place, "SLENDERMAN!!! SOMEONE'S TAKEN TOBY AND HOODIES GONE!!" I shouted breathlessly, I smiled behind my mask as Jack froze. He had been sitting on the couch with Sebe on his lap. Slender came over to me, we talked etc.......Delilah is pretty good at acting because she had actually made herself cry. I watched as she told Jack that he had to go find Toby though........He hadn't said anything. I could see him shaking, but instead of the reaction we had expected, he started laughing. "Serves him right......He can go rot wherever he is..." Jack said as he walked up stairs with Sebe following behind him. Delilah was shocked, this is not what she had planned........

Delilah POV

I hadn't known that the kiss had effected dad so badly, but I can leave them in such a bad relationship. Like Shia libuf says "DO IT!!" And I will!! I'll make everything all better and we'll be happy again. "Well......looks like we'll have to do plan B" I said as I turned to Timmy and SlendyMan. "I'll go after daddy myself and this time.........dad won't be laughing" I stated as I wiped away tears. They nodded and we went to work....

SlenderMan POV

Delilah really is determine to bring them back together.............she'll make a fine proxy once she's older........

*SOMEWHERE IN THE SLENDER FOREST*

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Toby shouted as he banged on the metal door, no one answered his cries only the sound of foot steps where to be heard. For he would be spending some time in that burnt looking room....