EMERGENCY!!!

EyelessJack12Ds: hi....

~Time Skip : a week~

Ticci Toby POV

Jack is all better now and I get to spend time with him again! Though he's been getting small stomach aches from time to time, but otherwise he's fine! Except for the fact Sebe is more clingy to Jack than usual and she's always nuzzling his stomach. I don't know what's with her, but all I know is that cats are weird.

Me, Hoodie, Masky, and Slender had just finished up a little meeting about something. Meaning I could be with my little Jackie!~ I  peer into his room to see Jack reading with Sebe mewing worriedly, is some thing wrong? I walk over to Jack a smile as he looks up at me and smiles back. We head downstairs to find Sally running up to us, " Toby!!, will you play with me outside?" She asked as I smiled and looked towards Jack, he nodded and said, " I'm fine, I just have a little stomach ache..." as he followed me and Sally out onto the porch. He sat on one of the chairs and watched me and Sally run around......

Eyeless Jack POV 

I smiled as I watched Toby play with Sally, sighing sadly, wondering about so many different things until the pain in my stomach grew. I held my arm over it and stood "uh...Toby? I-I don't-" I called out but stopped as I held a hand over my mouth and gripped my stomach. I coughed up blood onto the pourch and wrapped my arms around myself as a wave of pain washes over me. Toby shouted my name and rushed to my side. I screamed in pain as another wave washed over me, "Gah!!T-Toby....!I-it hurts...!" I stuttered as tears flowed down my cheeks. I gasped for air as Sally rushed over, taking Sebe away from me while Toby held me close, "Hold on! I'll get you to Slender!!" He said as he lifted me up and rushed me over to Slender, who was taking with Dr.Smiley. Toby told him what was wrong and brought me over to the infirmary. "T-Toby....! I-I'm scared..."I mustered as he held my had tightly, he nodded "your gonna be ok, a-alright?" He reassured as I nodded and they led  him out. Another wave washed over, causing me to scream out in pain, "we're gonna remove your mask alright?" Slender said as I nodded and the revealed my face. They didn't stop to stare, they had put a gas mask on me and got to work. But I had blacked out, leaving me completely unconscious......