Marriage!~

EyelessJack12Ds: omfg I love this thing so much...

~time skip five days~

Eyeless Jack POV

Me and Toby are getting married and I have to wear the dress. The others have gotten everything ready and I'm fricken nervous as hell. Plus, this dress is a bit embarrassing to wear, the girls have fixed my hair bit so it makes me look adorable and they've lifted my mask up a bit so it just exposes my mouth. I sit in a chair as I play with Sebe who claws at a ribbon from the dress, I hear a knock at my door and I look up to see Sally peeking through. She's wearing a pink fluffy dress while her hair is curled and flows behind her. "Wow!! You look pretty Jackie!!" She says as I smile and nod while I set the kitten down on the floor, who bounds over to Sally.

She giggles as Sebe nuzzles her hand, I stand up as Clocky appears through the door and says " it's show time" as I smiled and nodded. I followed her out of the room with Sebe following behind me. When we made it to the hallway Slender stood in front of the doors and held his hand out to me, " You ready?" He asked as I smiled and took his hand "as ready as I'll ever be" I replied as the doors opened and music started to play. I gasped at the scene before me, I couldn't believe this was happening. I squeezed Slender's hand as we walked towards Toby and Jude Angels, who was the priest. We walked up the isle until I was standing in front of Toby while Slender stood next to the others. Me and Toby said our vows until we came to the final decision, " Jack Nicolas, Do you take Toby Rodgers as your lawfully wedded husband?" Jude asked as I smiled and replied "I do" as Jude turned to me and said. "And do you take Jack Nicolas as your lawfully wedded wife? " as he nodded and replied "I do." Jude smiled and said happily "You may kiss the bride!" As Toby wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his lips to mine and kissed me. I blushed and smiled once he pulled away and tears of joy flowed down my cheeks. He held me close as the others cheered and Toby scooped me up in his arms then carried me out bridal style while She followed behind us. I blushed and held onto Toby tightly, "p-put me down!!" I demanded as Toby laughed and replied " No thanks Jackie!!" While I scooped up Sebe before she was stepped on. I sighed and smiled then kissed my newly wedded husband on the cheek.

Ticci Toby POV

Me and Jack are Married!!and were gonna have a rough night~