Solving Problems

EyelessJack12Ds: sry I haven't updated in a while, I've had a few problems with stuff and I haven't had any ideas sooo.............Yeah, hush and read on child~

Delilah POV

I snuck out last night and head to where Brian and daddy are. It's dark, though I'm not scared. I made it there by morning and found them sleeping. Hopefully plan B would work...........I just want my parents back together.

I fell asleep next to Brian and woke up to daddy banging on the door. We should probably tell him about this and let him out......

When we let him out he tackled Brian and yelled at him But we sortred things out and decide to wait for dad to come and find us..........hopefully.

Eyeless Jack POV

When I woke up this morning, Delilah was gone. She probably went to go look for Toby, hopefully she hasn't been killed. Or worse, but I have to find her and.......Toby as well.

I put on a fresh pair of clothes and grabbed my scalpel just in case. I had Jeff take care of Sebe though I think I should have asked someone else. I headed out with smile dog to help track them down. 'Please don't be dead, please don't be dead' I said in my head as we came across two buildings. One was vandalized and falling apart, the other was broken and burnt. We head over to the smaller burnt building and looked around, " Hoodie!" I shouted as he lay against a wall, his breathing was faint.

Beside him lay Delilah, her chocolate brown hair fell over her face. I stood as I heard Smile dog barking and ran over to find the nudging Toby. I walked over and knelt beside him, "I-I'm sorry Jack.....I-I'm s-so sorry......" He muttered as I smiled "Toby? Hey, wake up..." I said as I shook him softly. Smile dog went over to where hoodie and Delilah were while I stayed with Toby. He slowly lifted his head as I sighed and hugged him " I forgive you......just...tell me what happened" I murmured as he nodded and explained everything.

After everything was said and done, I decided to have a bit of a talk with clockwork once we were back home, but for now.........I'll enjoy his while I can.~

I'M DONE