Misunderstandings

EyelessJack12Ds: OHHHHHH MAH GUAWD!!!!!!! Ok.....hush and read on child *pats ur face*

~time skip: 2 years~

Eyeless Jack POV

Today's Delilah's birthday and.....I can't find Toby anywhere! I left Delilah with Hoodie so he'd be able to mentor her a bit while I searched for Toby. I was about to turn the corner when I saw him and Clockwork. I hid and watched, what I saw broke my heart, I held a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries but they heard me otherwise. I heard them heading my way so I made a run for it, Toby gasped and called my name but I kept running. When I finally made it back to where Delilah and Hoodie were I was in complete tears. Delilah ran over to me "you ok dad?" She asked as I wiped away tears and smiled "I-I'm fine lilah, don't worry...." I said as she gave me a weak smile "o-ok......I'm gonna continue training with Brian, have you found daddy yet?" She asked. I froze, the image of clocky and Toby flashed I'm my mind " y-yeah.......he'll be here soon, ok?" I smiled as she nodded and ran over to Hoodie. I stood up and looked behind me to see Toby running over to me. I held back tears and made my way in the Mansion as he stood there while I walked away. How could this happen.....

Ticci Toby POV

What Jack had seen was a HUGE misunderstanding, I have to fix this though.......I don't know how. Hoodie walked over to me with Delilah following behind him, " what did you do...." He said as I turned to him. "H-how did you know I did something?" I stammered as Delilah watched the two of us. "He was in tears when he ran in on us, what did you do?!" Hoodie asked again, slightly raising  his voice."I didn't do anything!! Clocky is the one who made the first move!!" I growled as Hoodie crossed his arms. "What did she do then?" He asked as Delilah came closer to me. "We should talk about the elsewhere" I whispered, nodding towards Delilah. He nodded and we headed inside, I had Delilah go with Jack while me and Hoodie talked this out. We had settled down in his room and got to it, " I had been looking for Slender and had ran into Clockwork, she said she had been looking for me, she told me a bunch of bullcrap of how she has had a crush on me and shit. I had made it clear that I was already Jack but she thought otherwise, I got mad and slammed her against the wall she then made her move and kissed ME and Jack got the wrong idea."I explained  as Hoodie nodded from time to time. " you have to tell him the truth" he said as I sighed, "if only I could get the chance to..." I muttered. ' you should get back at clockwork for this' said one of the voices in my head, ' it's all her fault' said another voice. 'Jack hates you now' said a voice, 'Jack hates you' they all said over and over again. "NO!!" I shouted as I held my hands over my ears "whoa, you ok?" Hoodie asked as my breathing steadied, "I-I'm fine, it's just the voices...." I stammered as he nodded and stood up. "We should go find Jack" he said and we left the room to go look for Jack. How did this even happen in the first place.......

Delilah POV

Something has happened to dad and daddy. Daddy made dad cry, daddy wants to make up for it, I'm not sure what to think. I want to help but.......they keep most things a secret. They say I'll understand when I'm older, but aren't I old enough.....? I'm six years old, it's my birthday, my parents are in a crisis. I'm scared........