Chapter One

{*Take place After Team Z defeated Team V. Also Instead of the first selection having the teams of letter V to Z like in the original series, it's instead Teams of letter O to Z for the fist selection with team O being in the top rankings of Wing 6(5) for it's miraculous save and goals from team O's Ace, (Y/n) Shenlong. Who's role is both as a goalkeeper and defender.}

_________________________________
3rd POV:

The players of team z were celebrating their victory against team v in their rooms. Isagi and bachira were
Speaking with each other until they heard sounds coming from blue lock's soccer field, bachira and Isagi followed where the sounds were coming from until they took a peak on the field. On the field we're five boys with four of them taking each shot against the fifth guy who was the goalkeeper. Each attempted shot were punched, saved, or caught in mid air with ease.

" come on, is that all you've got to offer? You might as well just give up on ever being a pro football player if you have these pathetic shots as you're arsenals! "

The goalkeeper saids with unimpressed expressions, the four players continued trying to score against the goalkeeper, but all were saved with little ease by the
Goalie. Isagi and bachira were amazed at the goalkeeper's martial art like saves. but unknown to them and the four players, the goalkeeper was aware of bachira and isagi's presence but decided not to mention it now. After few minutes have passed, the three players were exhausted while the goalkeeper stretched his limbs without having the slightest bit of sweat on their body nor face.

" Alright guys that's enough for now. That means you two can come out of hiding aswell. "

Bachira and isagi were surprised to be called out all of the sudden from their hiding spot. The three players were confused until seeing bachira and isagi coming out of their hiding spot.

" sorry about that, we heard something coming from this field, we'll be going back to our rooms now-"

"-wait."

Isagi turned around to look at the goalie whose now walking towards them before passing by them until stopping at the exit.

" you've caught my interest, isagi yoichi. I wonder... what will your dragon look likes when you and my..."

" my dragon? "

" forget it. I don't want to expose my weapon just yet. We'll met each other in tomorrow's match...-oh! And, tell the princess I said "hi." "

Isagi and bachira were surprised at the goalkeeper's words. The goalkeeper and his teammates walks out of the field, leaving isagi and bachira on the field. Isagi and bachira were gonna ask chigiri who or how that goalkeeper knew him, but him and everyone were already asleep. So they decided to ask him later.
____________________________________
3rd POV:

After waking up and training for their last match, everyone came back inside the room to analyze their next opponent.

" so how good do you think these guys are? "

" we'll, team O defeated team V, team W, Team X, And Team Y without any of the team V to Y scoring any goals. Team O scored more than 3 goals or more in every match. So, it goes without saying this'll be toughest team we'll face in this first selection. "

" um...I think me and bachira met the goalkeeper of Team O. "

" huh?! Really?! How good was he and the others?! "

" w-well the goalkeeper skills we're amazing, he caught and punched every single ball that came in his way without breaking a sweat. He's definitely a threat that explains why every team except us haven't scored against him. And, he also said something interesting . "