Chapter Twenty

3rd POV:
_______________________________
In the bastard munchen locker room, Noel noa was going over the formation and strategy. The formation was 4-4-2 with hiori taking yukimiya's spot as The Right side defender.

" We'll go with this starting XI. However, I plan on a aggressively substituting players depending on situation. I want to see the full extent of this team's ability. So those on the bench, be ready at any moment's notice. Don't miss your opportunity. Now go out and win, bastard munchen. I will not accept anything less."

" Yes, master!!"

" Shaora!!!"

Bastard munchen walks in the tunnel before entering the field, seeing they're final opponents, PXG waiting for them.

(Y/n) stretch his limbs before pulling down on his black gloves. Everyone gets in position as the match kicks off with ness passing the ball to kaiser, not one seconds later, shidou shoulder bumped into kaiser. Kaiser pulls the ball away from shidou reach before kicking the ball to ness. While shidou was distracted, Kaiser moves behind before calling out ness to pass the ball. Ness kicks the ball towards kaiser, but it gets intercepted by karasu. Kunigami rushes in and kicks the ball from karasu's grasp. The loose ball was in the air as zentesu and raichi runs after the ball with both of them hitting the ball. Hiori and aoshi ran for the ball, but nanase was able to kick the ball towards rin before hiori could traps it. Rin sees the ball coming towards him until isagi headers it away.

" Woah!!! What a high-level exchange of offense and defense!! Forget feeling each other, these two teams are going for the kill right from the start! Keep your eyes peeled to your screens, folks! The fight to become..."

The match starts with a PXG player throwing the ball in towards aoshi who traps it, but gets stolen quickly by (Y/n)

The match starts with a PXG player throwing the ball in towards aoshi who traps it, but gets stolen quickly by (Y/n). Without saying a word, (Y/n) rushes towards the goal. Nanase and karasu went to guard him, but (Y/n) scissors the ball before elastic nutmegs the ball under nanase's legs before rainbow flicks the ball over karasu's head.

"-Arg!! A rainbow flick?!"

(Y/n) traps the loose ball before continuing running. Isagi watches (Y/n) as he suddenly started to analyze the field while twisting his head, not looking at the ball at all just like kaiser did in the match against Manshine city.