Chapter Sixteen

3rd POV:
_________________________________
(Y/n) was surprised that his pass to isagi was completely shut down by Niko. The match restarts with grim throwing the ball in with ness trapping the ball, but kunigami immediately steals it away.

" Don't forget about this dark horse!!"

Kinigami rushes down the field, dribbling pass few defenders. Niko was using his spatial vision to watch over the field like a tower and was about to steal the ball before isagi had. But, raichi came in, guarding Niko from getting closer to the ball with Isagi stealing it away from kunigami. Isagi did a one-two with kurona and was about to shoot the ball, but aiku came out of nowhere, charging towards him, isagi tried to trick aiku into thinking he'll shoot with his right foot before he tapped the ball to his left. But, aiku already had figure out the weakness of isagi's "lefty direct shot", destroying isagi's left direct shot course.

Isagi gritted his teeth until he heard yukimiya calling him out for him to pass the ball. passing it, isagi kicks the ball towards yukimiya, but Lorenzo intercept the ball while having his younger out.

" Dah! Chow time!"

Lorenzo then passes it forward with barou trapping the ball. Barou runs with the ball, with sendou, aryu, and Niko following behind with isagi, kunigami, kurona, and yukimiya and the others following right behind them. Barou started to pass the ball around while finding a new blinding spot to shoot the ball until he finds one behind aryu who was being guarded by raichi. Nutmeg Shooting the ball between aryu and raichi's legs the ball soars towards the goal with a low projectile.

But, with his speed and fast reflexes, (Y/n) was already infront of the ball, shooting the ball back with his "Superspeed kickback cannon" as the ball soars towards the air like a flaming  dragon with lightning speed, soaring towards the goal with...

But, with his speed and fast reflexes, (Y/n) was already infront of the ball, shooting the ball back with his "Superspeed kickback cannon" as the ball soars towards the air like a flaming  dragon with lightning speed, soaring towards the goal without without the goalkeeper not even noticing it, as it passes by him and into the goal, easily breaking the net and slamming into the wall, leaving a crater.

(GOAL!!!)
[Bastard Munchen:2|The Ubers:0]

" Like flaming dragon with lightning speed, (Y/n) was able to devour barou's shot and bounce it back with 90x its original power. What a beautiful and powerful goal by blue lock's "Divine Dragon"."

(Y/n) celebrates his goal with a pump fist as everyone and the viewers were amazed and shocked at (Y/n)'s "Superspeed kickback cannon", kaiser gripped his neck while looking at (Y/n) with frustration. Ness looks completely shocked at (Y/n)'s kickback shot, even snuffy and noa were shock at seeing a shot like that made from such a far distance. Although snuffy was shocked, he had a large smile on his face as he turns to Noel noa.