Chapter Twenty-Two

3rd POV:
________________________________

3rd POV:________________________________

" Bastard Munchen has taken the lead!!"

Rin and kaiser screamed in rage while Isagi celebrated his goal. The others on the field looks at isagi with shock.

" What the hell was that?! A midair switchover shot?!"

" He's a m-m-m-monster!"

" Raah! Raah!! Raaaah!!!"

" He's still evolving..."

" That's an awesome Explosion, Yoichi isagi🎶"

At the penalty box, kunigami walks away, not before facing isagi once more.

" I won't pass anymore, you damn reliant egoist."

" Yeah, let's Duke it out again. You fair and square junky."

Then suddenly hiori jumped on isagi's shoulder before commenting isagi's insane goal.

" What the heck was that shot?!! Your the best!!!"

" That was a spectacular finisher, egoist isagi!!"

" Hiori!!! You were great! You're passes was amazing, hiori."

" Your damn right, it was dumbass!"

" Gotcha. You calculated that chain of based on everyone's level of realizability..."

"-And then, finish it off with a double-kick shot you had calculated. Nice!"

"-Uhh...actually, (Y/n)... that wasn't it. The shot was totally uncalculated."

"-Wait really?!"

" I thought I could  score if I broke through, but I didn't expect rin and kaiser to both show up at once. So, I ad-lobbed it and I think the biggest hint for that shot was...nagi's Juggling Shot!"

" The one from when we played England?"

" Yeah. I think the image of that motion was in the back of my mind. That's why when I was boxed in, and my shot option were dead, I improved and by trusting it would work, I think it just came out naturally."