Chapter Twelve

3rd POV:

Inside the England monitor room, chigiri, reo, and nagi and the other blue lockers were analyzing the other team's salary. Isagi's salary is 17,000,00¥, Bachira's is 32,000,00¥, Arya's is 5,000,00¥, karasu's is 12,000,00¥, Aiku's is 15,000,00¥, shidou's Is 20,000,00¥, Rin's is 36,000,00, And
(Y/n)'s is 79,000,00. After showing the salary, the current rankings finally showed.

Neo Egoist League's Rankings:
No.1:(Y/n) Shenlong-79,000,000¥
No.2:Rin Itoshi-36,000,000¥
No.3:Bachira-32,000,000¥
No.4:Ryusei Shidou-20,000,000¥
No.5:Isagi Yoichi-17,000,000¥
No.6:Aiku Oliver-15,000,000¥
No.7:Karasu-12,000,000
No.8:Otoya-9,000,000
No.9:Aryu-5,000,000
__________________________

The blue lockers were surprised that (Y/n) was ranked higher than rin by a large amount, but still kept they're composure.

" Alright."

" Gotcha."

" Pretty hype, I gotta say."

The master striker of England manshin city, Chris prince. Walks over to look at the rankings before speaking.

" The auction and BL TV, I'm sorry I didn't say anything, blue lockers. Ego made me keep quiet, at least until the first match was finished. But now that everything is revealed, it means we can truly get started. Our opponents are Germany's bastard munchen."
____________________________________
Inside the bastard munchen locker room, igarashi was darting around the locker room, looking at the cameras. Raichi started to get annoyed and shouted.

" What the hell?!! You've been darting around since earlier!"

" Huh? Ego just said it, right? But for the cafeteria and training rooms, they would edit out some footage from the surveillance cams and broadcast it, he said."

" Well, that just means we can continue livin' normally."

" You're right. Act normal, act normal."

" You're too conscious, armature monk. Fucking creep."

" By the way, isagi, it's 17 million, right?! A huge annual salary! That's allot money!"

" Well, I guess."

" Hell yeah! How many days worth of working part time is that?! How many offertory boxes will it fill?!"

" Honestly, it's more than the money, I'm glade I got a offer since berserk dortmund has always been one of my favorite clubs. Our efforts in blue lock directly reach the world. We're incredible. I'm reminded again that I'm in an awesome place."

"Y'er right."

" It's our ultra-chance."

" I'll be the next one!"

" Nah, it's me."

" But, rin's value is higher than mine. Not only that,
(Y/n)'s value is 30 million higher than his."

" Even so, isagi. this only the beginning, you'll get to show everyone what you got."

" Thanks (Y/n). By the way, you seemed to had gotten a offer from Manshine United. That's a great team in England."