Chapter Thirteen

3rd POV:
________________________________

" Micheal Kaiser's shot was like lightning, bastard munchen ties the score!!"

" All the hope we need is in the fact that I'm around and nothing else."

After the goal, the match restarts with chigiri kicking off with him passing it to the number "9" player, agi. Kunigami went to steal the ball, but Agi back-heel passes it to reo. Isagi was watching the entire field with his spatial awareness, moving his neck side to side to side, seeing reo passing the ball to nagi who traps the ball with his back-heel over a midfielder's head before turning behind the midfielder's back to trap the falling ball, but isagi intercepts it causing everyone on the field eye to widen at his sudden interception. Isagi ran towards the field with a large grin on his face.

' Metavision is way more amazing than I expected!!! I see everything. I understand everything. I never knew this scenery existed.
Football is way to much fun!!!'

While running, isagi sees kurona right besides him, asking him to pass the ball, but Isagi refuses and tells kurona to follow him. With his new vision, isagi and kurona's "Hotline Planet." We're able to pass multiple defenders and after faking a shot, passing it to kurona, isagi goes to the left side of the defender before positioning himself in the right spot to shoot the ball. Isagi looks at kurona with a dark expression while demanding the ball.

 Isagi looks at kurona with a dark expression while demanding the ball

" Give it."

" Egoist."

After running on the side of the penalty box, kurona passes the ball to isagi who reeled his leg to shot. Just as was about to shoot, kaiser coming out of nowhere, stood infront isagi's shoot course, ruining his chance of scoring a goal.

" Well, ex-fucking-cuse me. Very cool, isagi. Welcome to my dimension."

' Kaiser?! This fucker!! should I reset?-no, there's no point. I can still go for it in the space in between? He fucking cut off my shot course!!! Just go!!!'

Even when he's shot course was cut off, isagi still shots the ball under Kaiser's legs.