Chapter Twenty one

3rd POV:
_______________________________
After stealing the ball, rin runs towards bastard munchen's goal. Everyone in bastard munchen tried to stop him, but rin dribbles pass them.

Rin continued down towards the field with nanase beside him, rin passes it to nanase who uses his body to stop both Jin and a bastard munchen defender before kicking the ball towards rin who traps it to shot the ball, but kaiser and isagi both sto...

Rin continued down towards the field with nanase beside him, rin passes it to nanase who uses his body to stop both Jin and a bastard munchen defender before kicking the ball towards rin who traps it to shot the ball, but kaiser and isagi both stopped rin, or so they thought.

" Rin. Like you said, if you can't shoot, you're nothing!!"

"...You're wrong. I can shoot, I've just been waiting for you to arrive, isagi."

Rin taps the ball in the air, jumping up while grabbing isagi by the back of his collar. Rin shots a volley shot towards the goal, but (Y/n) comes in front of the shot, jumping into the air, rolling his body to preform a overhead block.

(Y/n) lands on his two  feet, looking back at rin who eyes widen along with kaiser and isagi.

" What a shitty predictable attempt, emo boy. Your more boring then I thought."

Rin face turned into anger while isagi smirked. (Y/n) tan with the ball, charging towards PXG's field until nanase gets in front of him to stop him, but (Y/n) rushes at him, before flicking the ball over nanase head before dribbling pass him and recovering the loose ball. He sees aoshi charging at him to steal the ball, but (Y/n) turns his back to aoshi, back-heel nutmegs the ball under aoshi's legs before chasing after the ball.

(Y/n) continues towards the field before passing it towards hiori, but karasu was able to intercept it, causing hiori to scoff in anger. Hiori tried to aggressively steal the ball, but karasu was able to move the ball away from hiori's grasp. Karasu smirk widely.

" You've gotten aggressive since the last time we met."

" Ya' hate it?"

" Nah, not in the slightest. Toon ya long enough, slowpoke."

" Thanks."

Hirori said with sarcasm as he and karasu fight over the ball with ness coming in to steal it, but karasu back-heel passes it to Charles runs towards it, reeling his right leg to pass the ball towards rin.