Chapter Five

3rd POV:
______________________________
After eating in the cafeteria, everyone met up in the 3rd selection central room. Everyone was waiting for ego to show up on screen before a door slides open and ego walks out with a tablet in his hand.

" Howdy. Good work, you lumps of talent is this the second time we've met face to face? Nice to see you."

" Woah, in the flesh?"

" it's been so long, raw ego."

" First, let's refined that soccer is a game of scoring goals. Goals determine a striker's worth. So, in the third selection tryouts I decided to create a team centered around those with the highest scoring probability. Now prepare yourselves and listen up. I'm gonna announce the eleven players who will take on the JapaneseU-20 team. First our top player, rin itoshi position is the center forward. As the high
Scorer with average of 25 goals, he will be the crux of the team. Our first half goalkeeper is (Y/n) shenlong,
Your reactive speed is unmatched while also being reliable enough to score goals even as a goalkeeper, you will be our counter guardian of this team, you will also be our center midfielder in the second half of the game, your offense is great and defense is excellent. Our second half goalkeeper will be gin gagamaru."

" whoa, me?"

" Your explosive ball response, your flexibility, you have a number of physical abilities makes you a suitable goalkeeper. You will be the second guardian for blue lock."

" so that's why, Alright."

" Next our two center backs, jubei aryu and ikki niko.
A right center back who can overwhelm opponents with his height and recon, and a left center back with an intellect that allows him to excel at stealing the ball and reading the field. And the ones who will control the sides with thier speed and technique are the right wingback, Hyoma Chigiri and left wingback, meguru bachira."

" yes, sir."

" oh yeah🎶 we'll, whatever position I'm in, I'm still gonna try and score🎶 "

" and next of the four on the defensive line, this player will be able to switch to the front line, tabito karasu. With the best ball-keeping ability in blue lock and the analytical power to see goal opportunities, you will be this team's heart in the first half."

" Only in the first half? You jerk."

" Now, for the offensive line. First, the ones who slice apart the enemy's walls from the outside. the wingers, eita oyota and kenyu yukimiya."

" Kay."

" It would be my pleasure."

" on the right flank, a swift shadow who can slip in behind the enemy's back and on the left, an overwhelming presence who can force his way past any one-on-one match up. And finally, encamp between them are the two players who will form the muscles of our attacks with super ball handling, goals that defy common sense, and magnificent talent, seishiro nagi."

" Gotcha."

" and I'll say it again, this team uses a specialized attack-heavy formation centered around rin itoshi. In other words, his teammates must be able to maximize his performance. Out of all the players here, one in particular embodied that reciprocal relationship and excelled in several ways, he manages to repeatedly assert himself and coexist and had the ability to surpass rin to score his own goal, rin itoshi's optimal partner, the last piece is you, yoichi isagi."

" Yes sir! "

" These are the eleven players who will challenge japan's U-20 team."
_________________________________
(Blue Lock Training Field)
On the training field, everyone was training extremely with (Y/n) running on the field, after finishing his 50th round, (Y/n) walks over to chigiri and bachira befwas breathing hard, completely exhausted until chigiri gives him a water bottle.