Chapter Eleven

after training in the off the ball training room,
the Kinetic vision training room, running on the treadmill, and lifting weights, (Y/n) went to the showers to wash all the smelly sweat off him. he then entered his four-Person room with gagamaru, raichi, and igarashi sharing it with him. He seats on his bed while looking over to raichi who had the tablet.

" Hey, raichi. Can I borrow that tablet to see my data?"

" Fine! But, make it quick!"

(Y/n) grabs the tablet and looks up his data seeing his data stats.
__________________________
(Y/n) Shenlong
________________
Offense:S/(93)
Speed:S/(95)
Defense:S/(97)
Pass:A/(81)
Dribble:A/(85)
Shoot:A/(88)
___________
Overall:S/(94)
____________________________
(Y/n) was surprised that his stats were this high, his reaction speed are S rank(99), stamina S rank(90), his kinetic vision S rank (93), and tackling and slide tackle are S ranks(98 or 99). (Y/n) then looks at Kaiser's ranking with his overall skills higher than his by two points. After checking Kaiser's and nesses data, (Y/n) gives the tablet back to raichi before laying back on his bed.

' Kaiser's stats are pretty high, As expected for a new gen 11 player. But, What was that shot he did? He's kick swing was incredibly fast, aswell as that shot. Could that be his weapon?'

(Y/n) was still plunder in thought, but decided to rest for the match against barcha.
___________________________________
The next day, the match against barcha begins with (Y/n) Positioned in left wing midfielder, His jersey number 13. The microphone turns on, telling the F.C. Barcha to enter the field. The blue lockers were surprised to see bachira and otoya in starting lineup with bachira as the center forward and otoya as right wing forward.

" Nee bachira Debuts!"

(Y/n) pulled onto his black gloves, while getting in position. Once everyone gets in position, the match kicks off with kaiser passing the ball to ness who glanced around his surroundings before kicking it forward passed the two defenders to (Y/n) who traps the ball and passes a defending midfielder before nutmeg dribble pass another defender. (Y/n) runs towards the field. (Y/n) sees a opening to pass the ball and passes it towards kinigami. Kunigami traps the ball with his chest and while having two defenders on him, positions himself to shoot the ball. Kaiser raised his eyebrow as kunigami shoots a powerful shot outside the penalty box, but the goalkeeper was able to block the shot.

Kunigami scoffs while (Y/n) runs for the ball. The barcha players passes the ball around until bachira had the ball. Bachira dribbled through some defenders before (Y/n) swiftly steals the ball from bachira. Bachira eyes widen from the ball suddenly being stolen from him as (Y/n) runs with the ball towards bachra's side of the field.

After dribbling and nutmegging passed multiple defenders, Outside the penalty box, (Y/n) was about to shoot the ball, but a defender came in time to slide block his shot, but (Y/n) had already seen him coming thanks to his metavision and already had think ahead.