Chapter Seventeen

3rd POV:
_______________________________
" Showing his versatility, snuffy skillfully shuts down bastard's attack!!! Just like bastard munchen did on the other end, Ubers once again swing the momentum back in the momentum back in their favor..."

The Ubers advanced towards the goal while passing the ball around

The Ubers advanced towards the goal while passing the ball around. Niko gets the ball before back-heel passing it to Lorenzo who kicks it to aiku who one-two's the ball with Lorenzo. Lorenzo receives the ball and passes it to barou who traps it. (Y/n) and isagi ran towards both of barou's left and right sides and sees Barou reeling his leg to shoot the ball. Isagi went for the ball, but much to everyone surprise. Barou fakes a shot and cuts back at the last second.

" Hey, snuffy. If I had shot according to your petty design, this little shit would have blocked it. How often do I have to embarrassed by these imbeciles? Don't you tell us..."

" I think This is enough for me to terminate our agreement

" I think This is enough for me to terminate our agreement."

Barou rushes towards the goal with most of the Ubers players being confused of barou's rebellion. Barou rainbow flicks the ball to avoid ness's slide tackle. Grim and kunigami went to outnumber barou and steal the ball, but barou passes the ball to aiku who was surprised by the barou's pass.

' He...passed?'

" Follow me, lackeys. That's all you can do, right?"

Aiku didn't understand it at first, but once he understood barou's motive, he complied, passing the ball to Niko who traps it.

" Huh?! I never heard of this attack pattern."

" Of course we have! We have the countless tactics snuffy drilled into us!"

" Ok, let's do this."

" What's this? An exciting turn of events, ok?"

' Are you serious?! Ubers are changing thier attack?! Barou hijacked the discipline and organized team...'