Chapter Seven

3rd POV:
The match restarts with barou now subbed in for otoya. Isagi kicks the ball to rin who then was guarded by shuto. Rin sees (Y/n) open and passes it to him. Trapping the ball, (Y/n) sees neru running towards him with miroku behind him. Seeing isagi open, he passes the ball forward to him, but barou immediately intercepts the ball from both isagi and haru who looks in shock.

 Seeing isagi open, he passes the ball forward to him, but barou immediately intercepts the ball from both isagi and haru who looks in shock

" Barou, what are you doing?!"

" Huh? Isn't it obvious? I'm isagi-hunting!"

Haru puts his hand on barium's shoulder, but barou does a chop dribble before passing haru. Darai went to try and guard the chaotic mess that is barou, but then sees Isagi passing through haru and thought barou was going to do a one-two with isagi, but unpredictably, barou just dribbled pass him. Darai reacted quickly and tried to block his way, but barou chop feints him before shooting the ball. But, it hits the bar and bounces to the left side of the field.

"-Guh?!!"

" Dumbass king. What the hell was that?!"

" Shut the hell up, (Y/n)!"

The ball goes to yukimiya who traps it. Neru guards him, but yukimiya was able to pass him by feinting at running to the right side before quickly changing his direction and goes to the left. He then went to between isagi and nagi and continues running towards the goal. Neru tried to catch up with kazuma trying to block his shooting chances. but, it was too late as yukimiya shots his gyro shot before neru could block it. The ball spins towards the goal until aiku blocks it in time before it could enter the goal by using his head to block it. Yukimiya looks on in shock while aiku runs towards the ball in the air with (Y/n) following suit. Both (Y/n) and aiku jumps into the air to header the ball, but aiku was able to header it out first with both his and (Y/n)'s body crashing into each other before falling roughly to the ground.

The two quickly gets up from the ground to see rin now having the ball, aiku with unbelievable speed, was able to get up from the ground runs towards rin, guarding the young itoshi who was surprised at his sudden appearance.

" Rin!!"

Isagi yelled. but, rin ignored his voice and tried to get pass aiku, but aiku defenses was too good and was able to kick the ball away from rin as sae traps it.
The U-20 players follows after sae and aiku with sae being guarded by isagi. Shidou runs towards the goal while having a wide smile, reo tries to guard him, but Shidou unpredictable movements was able to pass by reo with sae itoshi seeing a opening shoots the ball forward to shidou. But, with lighting reflexes,
(Y/n) blocks the pass while looking at sae with His eye slightly glowing (E/c).

" Not this time, Older itoshi!!"

" You really are starting to annoy me, Number *13."