Chapter Two

3rd POV:

The match restarts with a another ball replacing the destroyed one. Team Z started with a kickoff with kunigami receiving the ball, kunigami shoulder charge through team O players before passing the ball to chigiri who uses his speed trap the ball and sprint off, leaving everyone in the dust. Chigiri shoots the ball with towards the goal but (Y/n) punches the ball away as kunigami gets the ball and immediately shots the ball at (Y/n) who catches it with one hand. (Y/n) throws the ball to his teammate who traps it before running down the field, raichi guards the player from going anywhere causing the player to try and pass the ball, but chigiri uses his speed to incept the ball before running down the field at full speed, out running everyone on the field. (Y/n) was quite surprised at chigiri's Accelerating speed but immediately prepared himself for the next move.

Chigiri suddenly kicks passes the ball upfront of the field before sprinting to full speed, (Y/n) watches chigiri's every movement as he also sprints towards the ball also, not caring to leave the goal open.

' I have to accelerate faster! I might be faster him, but his reaction timing is unmatched. One wrong move and he'll intercept the ball from me. '

' Heh. Don't even try it, princess. I might be out of the penalty box to catch the ball with my hands, but...'

Chigiri shoots a curveball that curves towards the field, but (Y/n) jumps towards the curveball while spinning before blocking the shot with his left leg with a overhead block. (Y/n) lands on the ground before putting his foot on the ball. Chigiri lets out an frustrated grunt that causes (Y/n) to smirk.

" what's the matter, princess? Trying to figure out
an way to steal the ball away from me? No need
to hassle yourself with that, here. "

(Y/n) kicks the ball to chigiri who looked confused for the moment until finally realizing what (Y/n) was doing, chigiri glared at (Y/n) with his hands clinching into a fist.

' this bastard! Trying to give me a pity goal?!
You...asshole!! '

Chigiri recklessly changes at (Y/n) who only responded with a disappointed look on his face.

" Idiot. Recklessly charging at ME without a single plan in that beautiful head of yours? So FOOLISH!! "

(Y/n) waited for the red headed speedster to charge closer to him until he's halfway in front of him. (Y/n) without any mercy roughly shoulder tackle chigiri to the ground, taking the ball before running on the field. Isagi watches the whole thing in shock at chigiri's recklessness and (Y/n) merciless tackle that could of cause chigiri to open an old injury, isagi was trying to come up with a strategy that could be able to tie the match which involves countering (Y/n)'s Superspeed kickback cannon.

' I need to come up with an strategy to counter (Y/n)'s shot. I don't have hyper reactive instincts like (Y/n), but I do have Spatial Awareness and ability to smell a goal. All i need for this to succeed is a spot to counter. '

Everything started to slow down as Isagi started to piece the multiple puzzles together. Then something clicks inside of he's brain.

' Wait. (Y/n)'s kickback Cannon works in a way in countering the shot after the opponent kicks the ball first. I'll just have to do the same, time my counter shot by tricking him into thinking I'm gonna counter his shot by closing in on him...'

Isagi runs towards (Y/n) reeling his leg back almost to shoot the ball in close range which leaves everyone except (Y/n) in surprise. Team Z we're questioning isagi's strategy until confusing turn into realization. (Y/n) reeled his leg back at the same time as isagi, but suddenly isagi's hand holds onto his right foot on purpose having his right foot bent into shaping like a bow.