Chapter Four

3rd POV:
On the next day, everyone except the top six was in the assembly room, waiting for everyone to show up in there. Once everyone showed up, the big screen turned on with ego voice being heard.

" NOW THEN, TIME TO TALLY THE VOTES. TAKING INTO ACOUNT BOTH FIRST AND SECOND COICES WE WILL NOW PRESENT THE TEAM DIVISIONS."

The screen then shows the first and second chosen for the match. Isagi sees that he's in the first choice on team A. But, he notices that reo choice Team C.

First on team A is nanase, hiori, and isagi

First on team A is nanase, hiori, and isagi. For team B is siguma, kairu, and lastly chigiri. Now chosen, two machine comes out of the ground with team A having black jersey, while team B wearing white. Chigiri and the two others walking into the tunnel.
Everyone was silently walking in the tunnel, until chigiri decided to start a small talk amongst his teammates.

" it's probably for just one game but let's get along."

" Whoever can ride the flow of a game will win. I'm a surfer and I made it this far with my own ability to read the waves."

' What's this predator head babbling about? And as for the golem...'

" Howdy."

" Don't talk to strangers. My grandma taught me that."

' He's just a rude grandma's boy. I don't think this is gonna work...'

" I'll become a great wave."

the door slides open, revealing the soccer field with (Y/n) and karasu waiting for them.

" You guys are on defense, Kay?"

" except for you, Chigiri. you're attacking midfield."

" Huh? Fine by me."

" heh. Is he your boyfriend or something?"

" No, and What if he is? Is there problem with it?"

" Nope. Just asking."

Team A and Team B get in position and kicks off with rin passing the ball to shidou. (Y/n) guards Shidou who tries to break through, but (Y/n)'s defense was far greater than his offensive, isagi yells to shidou to pass the ball to him, the tan player passes it to isagi who traps the ball before checking his surroundings. Isagi passes it to rin who those a one-two with isagi who was going to trap the ball until chigiri kicks the ball away into the air, the ball bounces to the penalty area. Shidou races to the ball, juggling it into the air before shooting the ball with the back-hill of his foot without even looking. scoring the first goal in the game.