Chapter Fifteen

3rd POV:
________________________________
The starting bastard munchen player enters the field where the Ubers starters were waiting.

" Well, well. If it isn't those German puppies. It's been a while."

" Like we promised, I'm here, isagi-kun. It's payback time."

" I'm feeling super stylish and nostalgic today."

" You guys..."

" Dude, don't forget about me."

" Who's that guy again?"

" The guy who went on and on about marrying a gravure idol. Uh, he's the former U-20 forward, Japan's ace."

"-Ah. Mandou!"

" It's sendou. Asshole!"

" so, we're 9000 short."

" Like I said, my names is sendou! Not mandou!"

" Yo...I've been dying to go against you, loser. Now I can finally-"

Barou's forehead clashes with isagi's, causing the two to back away in pain, but barou ignored his pain before speaking again.

" What the hell are you idiots doing?"

" Ow...what's up with your hair!? Just cuz your worth a 100 million, doesn't mean you can die your hair, king. Narcissist king!"

" Shut up, loser. I put on some red hair highlights to celebrate my 100 million auction value! You're only worth a partly 50 million! I'm worth twice as much! That's right, I'm worth twice as much!!"

"-Kuh! So annoying..."

While everyone was talking, (Y/n) was looking at barou and the others arguing until he sees a man with lanky limbs staring at him before smirking, showing off his golden teeth. The match starts with everyone in position.

" And now today's match is about to kick
off! Neo Egoist Leauge match 5! Ubers Vs Bastard Munchen! Will the "100 million" barou shouei follow up his hat tricks with another brilliant performance? Will "Mr.Blue Lock" score his first goal in the Neo Egoist League!? Or will kaiser outshine them all with his devastating kaiser impact!? The world holds its breath as the second tick down to kick off!!"

The match kicks off with ness possessing the ball. Ness does his signature one-two with kaiser before lastly passing it to kaiser. Kaiser traps the ball before dribbling pass a defender. Niko guards kaiser while aryu and a defender stayed behind.

" Nice to met you. Thanks to you, it seems isagi yoichi has gotten stronger."

Kaiser didn't respond before kicking the ball in ness direction. But, ness jumps on we the pass which has gone towards grim who traps it.