Killer

A/N:
The way I'm so tempted to make a Valentino fanfic just to write angst/abuse is HIGH anyway long chapter for you lovelies:)

YOUR POV:

"I'll be taking home this point." I say to the girl with as much confidence as I could muster.

"I wouldn't count on it, a small frail girl like you could never go up against someone as skilled as me. Anywho, for my fight I propose an old fashioned fight. Anything goes and there are no rules. Whoever is the last one standing—or last one alive—wins!" She smiles cheerfully.

I nod, "sure. Sounds great."

The girl rushes towards me and in a blink of an eye she's already punched me in the gut. I double over in pain as I wasn't expecting such a rude response. "Know your place." She states as she kicks me in the stomach harshly.

She then climbs on top of me and punches me in the face with as much force as possible. I bite down on my tongue on accident as I use my legs to push her off of me and stand up. I feel a metallic taste in my mouth as I wipe it with my arm. I saw no blood on my arm but I knew that there definitely was some in my mouth.

She gets up from the ground and looks at me, "you're a pretty boring match to be honest. I was expecting you to fight back but so far you've been nothing but a disappointment." She remarks, "but I shouldn't be surprised considering how small you are. You should just give up and go home if you value you're life."

I shake my head and go to talk but blood seeps out of my mouth instead. I spit some blood out and wipe my mouth again, "that won't be happening." I weakly say, "I have a goal to accomplish, and I'm not going to let you stop me."

"Oh boohoo. Who cares about your dumb goal? You clearly won't be able to accomplish that goal if you can't even beat me!" Once again, in a blink of an eye she's in front of me and sweeps my legs out from under me.

I fall back onto the floor as pain surges through my body. She grabs my face harshly and brings me towards her face, "I would give up if I were you. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself in front of people."

I reached down into my shoe and grabbed my pocket knife. She noticed and threw me back onto the floor as I let go of the knife. "Honestly this is pathetic. You can't fight, none the less defend yourself. Pathetic." She then sets her shoe onto my torso so that I can't move as she rambles on.

I glance over at the knife that's just within reach. I stretch out as far as I can as she straddles me, punching me again but this time I dodge and feel the knife in my hand. I swiftly plunge it into her side as she seethes in pain as I kick her off me.

I climb on top of her with only seeing red tunnel vision. With the knife in my hand she goes to grab at me but I stab her in the palm as she lets out a muffled scream, almost as if she's trying to hold herself back. I then take the knife out and stab her in the chest, as far as my might would go.

Finally, she went limp.

I stared at her with ragged breaths, still with that tunnel vision until it cleared up. As if the tunnel vision was a misty fog during the day. Once I came to my senses, I noticed what I had done.

I was covered in somebody else's blood.

"Holy shit!" I screamed as I jumped off her, sitting on the ground with a hand over my mouth. My eyes were wide as I stared at the body, I had just killed someone.

I'm a murderer.

You just killed someone! You're going to be a wanted criminal now! Well they were a criminal so I guess I did the world a favor? No, you killed someone regardless of their background. God if they hear about this back home I am surely done for! Mom will disown me. My sister will hate me. My brother will never see me because I'll be locked up in prison! B/N! What are they going to do without me?! Oh god they've associated with a killer! The media is going to be all over my family and B/N and Tallulah Village—!