Catch The Ball!

A/N:
Long chapter🥳 but if I see one more Gon and Killua as the sun and moon on my fyp I'm km<3

YOUR POV:

We boarded the airship after we all ate the boiled eggs we had gotten from phase two. We stood in the main area of the air ship, the small green thing from before beside Netero. "I suppose now is a good time to introduce myself. I am chairman Netero. I wasn't meant to show myself until later, but I had to come earlier than expected."

"We'll arrive at the next phase at around eight in the morning tomorrow. You can do whatever you'd like until then," the green thing says.

"Gon, Y/N! How about we go look around?!" Killua suggests. Since we headed into the airship both the boys calmed down, they were no longer arguing which made me wonder who won the argument.

"Yeah!" Gon agrees, "you coming Y/N?" I cross my arms and look away from them, "Y/N?" Gon calls, but I still don't answer. "Are you mad at me? I'm sorry if I did anything wrong!"

I look at Gon who stood there with a frown, "it's not you Gon, it's the other one." I glare at Killua who gives me an annoyed look.

"Is this really about before?" Killua huffs as I nod. "Fine, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, I'm sorry."

"That seems like a fake apology, but I have nothing to do around here so I guess I'll go with you guys," I sigh, "but I'm still mad at you Killua."

The white haired boy shrugs as Gon grabs our hands, "let's get looking!"

We go around the airship looking at anything that could entertain us, anything to cure our boredom and curiosity. It didn't take long for us to find the kitchen on the airship. It was Gon and Killua's idea to sneak in to get something to eat, while I mindlessly tagged along to enjoy the show. We were pretty good at sneaking around until the chefs noticed some food missing, to which they found us out and proceeded to kick us out of the kitchen.

We walked down one of the airship halls, Gon and Killua chatting while I silently followed. The two were distracted with one another, talking about anything and everything while my eyes trailed over to the windows. I was captivated by the stars and the city down below, "guys, come look over here!"

I feel Gon and Killua's presence beside me as I notice them looking out the window with me.

"Woah!" Killua gasps.

"It looks like diamonds down there!" Marveled Gon as he sits down on the bench that's placed in front of the window. Killua and I both sit down. "So what do your families do?" Gon asks curiously.

I shrugged, "I'm afraid mine is nothing interesting. My family owns a bakery and my dad is gone."

Gon nods and looks at Killua, "what about you Killua?"

"They're assassins," the white haired boy beside me calmly answers.

"That's true, right?" Gon asks as Killua places his cheek into the palm of his hand. Killua looks to the window before letting out a small laugh, making Gon confused. "What's so funny?"

"It's just that both of you don't seemed scared or anything. At home, the only activity is assassinations. I-I won't go into details about how much pressure my family puts on me or anything!" Killua explains.

"So you left because of the pressure?" Gon infers.

"Yeah," Killua nods, "I ended up stabbing my mom in the face and my brother in the side...that was the only way I could leave." He pauses, "I don't want anyone deciding my future for me." He then looks to us, "so that's why when I become a Hunter, the first thing I'm going to do is kill them!" He smiles which causes me to shiver a bit.