Sleepover Time!

A/N: chapter time bby

YOUR POV:

"When I returned home I was greeted by my family and I told them everything. I told them about the exam and the friends I made along the way. Needless to say, my mother was not pleased when she found out you were an assassin, since you might try and hurt me. I got grounded but it was nothing serious. It was none stop working for me until I met Alex, my Nen teacher. Oh, and I also found out that I have homicidal tendencies when pushed too far." I smile cheerfully.

"And you didn't think to tell me this until now?" Killua hums.

"I didn't think it was important. Plus you're an assassin, if anything you could kill me faster than I could kill you." I state.

"True, but I wouldn't."

"Aw~. Killua cares about me, that's so sweet." I tease as I poke his cheek.

He pulls away from me, "I just think your friends would be upset is all."

"Uh-huh, sure. Anyway, what about you and Gon? Give me all the details you didn't spill out there!" I exclaim.

"We learned Nen and made it the top floor...um, Hisoka and Gon fought." Killua says.

"Oh yeah, how did that go? Was he okay?" I ask, referring to the fight.

"It was fine, I mean it wasn't good either. I think Hisoka was turned on by Gon which was uncomfortable to watch." Killua admits.

"Geez. That sounds awful." I say, "what did you guys do after?"

"We went to Whale Island for a bit. It was a lot of fun, you know just being a kid for once." Killua explains.

"Oh I've been to Whale Island before! But I was like a baby so I don't remember much." I shrug, "was it pretty?"

"Very. But while we were there we found out about Greed Island and now we're trying to get our hands on it." Killua continues.

The two of us sat in comfortable silence, little did I know I was staring at Killua which made him uncomfortable. "Y/N...? What are you doing?"

I blinked out of my trance and looked at Killua, "hm? Oh. I was just thinking about how you would look nice with your ears pierced." I admit.

"Really? Why?"

"I think it's just you're whole vibe. You would definitely suit them." I explain, "you should consider them."

Killua sits in silence for a moment before he sighs, "fine. I can tell you want to do it, so let's go." Killua says, sliding off the bed.

"You could tell?"

"Yeah. You just kept pushing me."

"W-We don't have to if you don't want to!" I exclaim, "I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with!"

He shakes his head, "it's fine. I mean while you were asleep I was just gonna watch porn anyway."

"Excuse me?" I smiled in confusion, unsure if I had heard correctly.

"And I mean, my mom might kill me but who cares?" Killua shrugs as I smile and hop off the bed.

"Sweet!" I grab his hand, "how do you feel about us teleporting?"

"I mean I'm down. But have you tried to teleport with multiple people?" Killua wearily asks.

I shake my head with a proud smile, "nope! But let's try it anyway!"

Before Killua protests, I teleport us outside the hotel.

The cool night breeze rushes over my skin making me shiver. I let go of Killua's hand, "are in one piece?" I ask cautiously, "make sure you're still one person."