Zevil Island

A/N:
Sooo we all saw where tøp came back right🤭🤭 I can't wait to be insufferable for the next few months

YOUR POV:

Once we arrived at Zevil Island, the guide stood in the front of the bridge that leads toward the island. "Thank you for your patience everyone! We have finally arrived at Zevil Island. Now please leave in the order which you cleared the third phase. You will leave one at a time and at two minute intervals." She says pulling out a stop watch, "you will stay on the island for exactly a week and during that time you must collect six points and return here. Alright person number one, you can head off!"

Just as she said so, Hisoka made his way into the forest followed by everyone else. "Y/N since are numbers are so close together did you want to stick together?" Killua offers, "I can help you and you can—."

"Nah, I'm good. This is my fight. I want to be able to do this on my own without anyone's help. I mean, we did see me literally murder someone so I think I can handle myself." I smile proudly.

Killua seemed a bit disappointed but didn't say anything.

Kurapika left.

Killua left.

Gon left.

Then I left.

I walked into the forest aimlessly with no sense of direction. I suddenly regretted always missing those family hiking trips growing up, it would be real useful right about now. But alas, every year when it rolled around I would stay with B/N.

The island was nice aside from the constant reminder that I could die today or anytime this week.

My shoes cracked the leaves and tree branches that were under me. During this period of being alone, I found myself reflecting on my life choices like; what the hell possessed me to take the Hunter's Exam. Oh I remember! Impulse.

"Hey, you suck at hiding yourself. You might as well come on out, I know you've been following me." A familiar voice calls out to me.

My eyes widen as I step out of hiding, "aw man! You're the last person I wanted to see!"

"Y/N what happen to splitting up and going your own way?" Killua asks as I approach him.

"Well that was the plan but it seems we've found each other once again." I say.

"More like you found me." Killua states.

"Did you know it was me?" I ask.

"I had no clue." Killua replies, "anyway, you have any luck finding your badge?"

I shake my head as Killua and I walk further into the woods. "Nope. I've just been wandering around aimlessly."

"I'm surprised you're still alive." Killua admits.

"What the f—do you know how rude you just sounded?"

"Yeah but it's true." Killua shrugs.

"I can take care of myself just fine thank you very much." I huff.

"Uh-huh, sure." He sarcastically says, "bet you don't even know how to survive on your own."

"No comment." I quickly say as I glance away.

"Knew it."

"Well actually my family would take yearly trips hiking. I only went once when I was smaller and while I was there I got really sick, but the next year I lied to get out of going and eventually stopped altogether." I say, "my sister always came back with new bruises and scars, but she told me she always learned something interesting and new."