Sweet Goodbyes

A/N: oooo we're close the end of book one:3

YOUR POV:

The girl tells us her name while we headed towards the butler's house. Canary is her name...how beautiful. "Hey Canary, won't you get in trouble by bringing us with you?" Gon asks.

"They're aware that I'm bringing you all. So, I am prepared for the consequences." Canary states.

"If there is any trouble, I'll take responsibility." Gon declares.

"No. I am servant guiding master Killua's friends." She says before the trip gets quiet again.

We finally arrive to see five men waiting for us outside, all wearing the same uniform as Canary. They bow to us before we go inside and are offered tea.

"I apologize for what you have endured. The lady of the house asked us to treat you as official guests."

Gon and I got patched up with gauze and such, though still no headache medicine.

"Then this is not the primary residence?" Kurapika asks.

"No, this the butler's quarters. But please, make yourself at home." The older butler says.

"I appreciate the hospitality." Leorio says. "But we've come to see Killua."

"Yeah, so like when are we gonna see him?" I ask the butler as I fidget with the band aid on my cheek.

"Master Killua is currently on his way here." The man states.

"Really?!" Gon and I exclaim in unison.

The butler nods, "yes, so please wait a bit longer. Now, to simply wait would be dull so how about we play a game to pass the time?" The butler suggests as he pushes up his glasses.

"What kinda game?" I ask curiously.

He pulls out a small gold coin before he flicks into the air and catches it, however the catch was, we had to guess what hand it landed in.

We all agreed on the left one which we were correct about.

The next round was faster as we declared the left again.

"Then, I shall make it harder." Once again the coin was in flicked into the air as his hands moved in every which direction making it hard to follow. "Which hand?"

"Hm...I'm gonna guess right." Leorio says.

"You see, I've known master Killua all his life. Dare I say that I care for him as if he were my own. In all honesty, I despise you for trying to take him away." He grips his hands tightly, demanding that we answer.

Possessive much?

"The left hand." Kurapika states.

He opens his left hand to reveal a crushed up coin as he lowers his head and pushes his glasses up. "The lady could barely speak. Her son is leaving and it's breaking her heart...I can not forgive you. By the time master Killua arrives, we would have reached a decision. I shall test you in my own way. You have no choice."

Suddenly one of the butlers is behind Canary with a blade pointed at her neck. "This is Canary's punishment since she went against orders and brought you here. So, allow me to explain the rules. If one of you answers incorrectly, that person if out of the game. If you are all disqualified, I will tell master Killua that you left and you will never see him again. Your lives are in my hands...so answer my question."

He flicks the coin again and goes for it like he did before. "Don't take too long." He then looks at the butler who holds Canary, "any longer than three seconds and you can slit her throat."