Disguises

A/N:
Not much longer and we'll be at the end

YOUR POV:

The car ride was tense as the rain patted against the windshield and roof of the car. I anxiously sat beside Gon while Leorio and Kurapika sat in the front. Kurapika was currently wearing a disguise, a long blonde wig, a black hat, round glasses and black clothes. He honestly looked like a celebrity wearing regular town attire. If I wasn't in love with Killua, Kurapika would definitely be my second crush...maybe he'll be my rebound once I'm older.

"It must be the work of the conjecture." Kurapika declares.

"Yeah, there's no mistaking it. These buildings weren't here yesterday. This has to be a nen thing." Killua says on the other end of the phone.

"We should assume that there are traps."

"Yeah but the problem is that these buildings create too many blind spots. I can only watch twenty percent of the area at a time."

"If you move around too much however, you could run into one of them. We should avoid that if possible."

"I have no idea what I would do if I heard their voices behind me. My heart is going crazy."

"Voices...?"

"What?"

"It's nothing. Just go back to your post. I'll call you back in five minutes." Kurapika says as he hangs up with Killua. Kurapika then called his friend Melody, a woman he had met while working for the mafia family. Melody was to meet up with Killua later, which made me both glad and jealous.

Gon held the phone up to ear as he spoke to Killua. Apparently he had found Pakunoda, but she wasn't alone. He was familiar with all the party members, but one. The leader of the Troupe. "They're very alert! I'm scared to go around the front."

Kurapika gestured that he wanted to speak to Killua, to which Gon gave him the phone. "Where are they now?" Kurapika asked as Killua relayed the information to him. "Leorio, head south."

We hung up with Killua as Kurapika informed us that the Troupe would be moving by train. Melody and Killua would tail them carefully. My eyes widened for a moment before I smirked, a soft snickering leaving me. I pulled my phone out and texted Killua:

Me:
Now is a good time to jump in front of that train on a rainy night😋

"Are you still going on about the train?" Gon asks beside me.

I put my phone up and look at him with a nod, "of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Do you actually want him to do it?" Gon wearily asked.

"He was the one who said he was gonna find the train. I just suggested it." I argue.

My phone vibrates in my pocket as I check to see a reply from Killua:

Killua:
We have an important mission to do and all you can think about is me committing suicide?!
Wtf

We drove a bit longer until Killua called Kurapika, updating him about the situation. "Melody is in the same train car as them, and I'm in the last car. The train is headed for Castor."

"That's where our hotel and the auction house are located." Leorio admits, keeping his eyes on the road.

Some time passed before Killua did a follow up call, telling us that they got off at Lipa Station and that they were headed towards the Saloma Mall exit.

We finally arrived at the station, however there was mile long traffic in front of us. "Should we get closer?" Leorio asks, ready to move the car if possible.