BOOK TWO-Prologue

A/N:
Welcome to part (book) two! I hope you have been enjoying your stay and have been enjoying this adventure(...again)! Without further delay...here is the next part.

YOUR POV:

I watched carefully and silently. By having zetsu active it's impossible for them to sense and detect my presence. They walked around aimlessly, clearly trying to find me but also having no motivation of doing so. "I see you're using zetsu to cover up your presence. It's nice to see that you're training is paying off." The black haired person remarks below. "But even with using that, I can still find you. I've been training you for months. I know all your tricks."

They're bluffing. They're just trying to rial me up so I can attack without thinking. I smirk, well that isn't going to work on me Alex.

"You should just give up! Once you drop your guard, I'll know exactly where you are."

One...

Two...

I clutch my knife tightly.

Three!

I jump out the tree and appear behind them as I disable zetsu. However Alex was too fast and dodged, creating a ring of fire around them. I jumped back as I felt the heat on my skin, "sh*t."

"You'll never be any match for my fire Y/N!" Alex yells as they rush towards me.

I quickly blink away and find myself behind a tree nearby as I looked at my arm that had a small burn. Yeah good job Y/N! Mom is gonna kill you now!

"Hiding are we?" I looked up to see Alex staring down at me as my eyes widen.

"Not yet!" I blink once again and activate zetsu again.

"Aw!" Alex frowns, "you've gotta stop teleporting like that, especially when the fun is just beginning!"

I blink once again with zetsu still active. I blink behind them and kick them in the knee, dead legging them as they fall forward. I then set my foot on top of their back. "One...two...three! That's a K.O! I win!"

"Good job Y/N." Alex says, slightly out of breath as I take my foot off them and help them stand.

"Thanks." I smile as I slip my knife into the holster which rests on my thigh.

"Let's get that burn fixed." Alex says as they gesture to the burn on my arm. Alex takes me over to the picnic table where our bags and medical supplies are.

"Ya know I wouldn't need to get patched up if you didn't burn me." I comment as I sit down on the picnic table as Alex opens up the medical supply box.

"Oh cry me a river honey." Alex teases as they begin to patch up my burn.

Alex is my Nen teacher, who I met about a week or so after returning to Tallulah Village. According to Alex, they were 'traveling around' and had 'stumbled across the village.' Due to their curiosity, they found Sweets & Breads, bought some stuff and was heading out. But before they did so, I asked them about the aura they were emitting.

Long story short, I'm the reason Alex gave up their travels as of right now. Alex is non binary and I adore them for it. They're so sweet and amazing, and I love them, have I mentioned how swee—?

"Ow! That hurt you b*tch!" I yelled.

"Oopsies!" Alex teases.

"You did that on purpose!"

"Who can say for sure?"

Alex is a transmuter and they can transmit fire, which is both a blessing and a curse.