50 Hours Of Waiting

A/N:
I caved and made a Valentino fanfic from Hazbin Hotel but it's so much different than what I usually write lol

YOUR POV:

As soon as we entered the room, the door shut and locked. There was a screen on the wall that held a timer, it read: 50:00.

Inside the room were a few couches, a fridge, a table, a bookshelf and a TV. "God, I'm gonna be so bored." I complain as I sit down on one of the couches.

"It'll be over in no time Y/N." Gon tells me.

"Killua, could you tell me how you did that technique?" Kurapika asks, referring to his short lived fight.

"'Technique'?"

Kurapika nods, "the one where you removed his heart."

"Oh that wasn't a technique, I just ripped it out. But to make it easier, I manipulated my body." Killua admits as his eyes narrow slightly as his nails extend and become sharper, almost like claws. "Murderers are only amateurs. I used to be a professional. But my dad would have done better. When he removes a heart there's never any blood." Killua looks over at the timer.

"What should we do first Killua?" Gon asks.

"We need to look if there's any entertainment." Killua suggests as he and Gon go over to the TV to find something.

The first few hours were spent looking for something to do with the TV, reading and now playing with Killua's skateboard. He stands on his skateboard as he shows Gon the trick from earlier. "If you hesitate on the first step you can get hurt." Killua warns as he passes off his skateboard to his friend.

"Got it." Gon nods and takes hold of the board.

"I wanna try next!" I exclaim while raising my hand.

"Okay! You can go after me!" Gon smiles.

Gon gets on the board and wobbles, almost losing his balance. "Careful." Killua ushers, "you might slip."

"Sorry, sorry." Gon apologizes. "It's just hard trying not to fall."

Once Gon is stable enough he goes to do the trick but instead the board slips out from underneath him and goes flying across the room. "Hey! What are you three doing?!" Leorio yells.

"Sorry."

"Don't skateboard inside this small room!" Leorio states.

And with that, he practically banned skateboard use.

Finally nighttime rolled around (or what we think was nighttime). We all chose where to sleep and thankfully blankets and pillows were provided. I wonder how often this happens.

Kurapika slept on a couch by himself, Leorio and Tonpa were oddly close in proximity while Killua, Gon and I were all sharing a couch.

Everyone was soundly asleep but Killua and I. "Choosing not to sleep again?" I whisper as Killua looks over at me.

He nods, "I'm not sleepy or anything."

"But you eventually need to sleep, yeah?"

He nods, "eventually. Anyway, why are you up?"

Instead of answering his question I took his hand in mine which made his eyes widen and a pink hue came to his cheeks. "What are you-?!"

I turned his hand to have his palm facing upward, I then placed my finger in the middle of his palm and pressed on it. He stared at me in confusion while I did so. I continued to press in silence.