Aura Infested Objects

A/N:
Call back title chapter lol

YOUR POV:

The following day there four of us had a small table set up outside on the streets of York New. Gon sat at a table, a slightly anxious and confused look written on his face. "If you come on down and play, we have a diamond worth three million up for auction!" Leorio announces as Killua holds the box that holds the ring inside. "Arm wrestling will decide the winning bid! The first person to beat this boy wins the diamond! The entry fee is 10,000...so let's get started!"

As if on cue the crowd began to get rowdy, begging and demanding that Leorio takes their money. The first person to go up against Gon was an older man who seemed confident in his abilities. "You ready?!" Leorio asks as the two clasps hands, "you get one round! Start!"

Despite it seeming to be in the man's favor. Gon ended up winning.

Then the next round started with Gon winning.

At first I was excited to see what would happen and who would win, but after about thirty wins from Gon I began to get tired and bored. I moved towards Killua, "I'm bored."

"You could have stayed at the hotel." Killua says.

"Yeah, but I thought this would be more interesting. It's not." I huff, "I think I'm going to explore York New for a bit." I say as Killua only nods, "text me if something happens." I wave goodbye to Killua before leaving to explore York New on my own.

York New was a lot busier than my village, so much so it was making me a bit anxious. I walked down the streets aimlessly, looking for something to do for a bit. I would take anything as long as it meant the day went by faster.

I eventually found a small strip mall, a perfect place to waste time while the boys were busy. I wandered through the strip mall, purposely going into almost every store to waste time. Even the stores I knew I didn't need to go into, I still did anyway.

I got a few weird stares from people, mostly those trying to figure out why a kid was alone at a mall. But there were a few stares from men that made me uncomfortable.

Hours flew by before I returned to the boys who were still at it. Leorio still had a lot of energy as he greeted each participant. Killua seemed bored and Gon seemed like he was fixing to pass out from exhaustion. "Has he been at this all day with no break?" I ask Killua.

He glances at me, "just about."

"Alright, the next person can step up!" Leorio announces as a girl with shoulder length black hair, a black turtleneck and glasses hands Leorio the money. "And we have our first female challenger!"

She silently walks over to Gon and sits down, bowing. "I look forward to our match."

"Yeah, same here." Gon says as the two prepare for their match.

"Ready...go!"

For once, Gon seemed to be actually struggling (though it may be because he's tired) but in the end he still won.

"What a shame that you lost!" Leorio says to the girl as she bows again, thanking Gon.

The girl says goodbye and walks off as Killua rushes to Gon's side. There was definitely something special about that girl, besides the fact she was drop dead gorgeous.

We finally packed up about an hour after the girl left. I could tell Gon was thankful that the day was over and he could go and rest. So we packed up and went back to the hotel room.

On the table was the money we made and the ring. "Right now we have a ring that's worth 3 million, and 2.4 million in leftover cash plus 2.75 that we made." Leorio lists, "we have about 8 million total and we need at least 9 billion. I don't know how we'd get that money through legitimate channels."