Comforting

Narrators P•O•V

Becca infurated with the fact that Aubrey had been so rude to Chloe. As far as becca knew Aubrey and Chloe had been friends forever and the fact that Aubrey would be so un-supportive of Chloe was just so rude yet confusing.

Becca knocked on Chloe's door but there was no reply, she tried again knowing that Chloe would be in her own dorm. "Go away Aubrey!" Chloe shouts out, a couple of seconds later all becca could her were her quiet sobs. "Uhhh...it...it's Becca, Chloe are you ok?". Becca hears footsteps as she gets closer to the door, eventually Chloe opens the door and goes back to her bed where she engulfs herself with her blankets and continues to cry. Becca immediately notices and rushes over to the bed, she pulled the blankets back to reveal the red heads eyes puffy full of tears, Chloe stares into the brunettes eyes and mouths so the word "sorry" the becca instantly hugs the red head tighter than she had hugged anyone before in her life. "There's nothing to be sorry about baby, none of this was your fault" the word baby makes Chloe's heart flutter and causes her to smile uncontrollably. As the brunette continues to pat Chloe's back she hugs her back. they both stay in each other's arms silent. "do you wanna watch some netflix?" the red head suggested while getting her macbook already knowing the answer. "what cha wanna watch?"

"what made you know i was going to say yes?"

"becs, ive known you ever since freshman year"

"alright then chloe, what netflix program do i want to watch then"

"Breaking Bad"

Becca had to admit, chloe had known her better than becca even knew herself. The only reason why was because becca was a very predictable person, everyone thing she does is predictable like a cheesy sappy love movie, cheesy but lovable.

Chloe and Becca continue cuddling with each other while watching breaking bad. From that moment they knew

they were perfect for each other

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys

Long time no chapter huh. If any of you guys are active readers, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW....it could literally be any comment from loving my work and adoring me (like anyone would 😔) to any improvements or anything you would like to see in the next couple of chapters.

Later suckers ✌️