Worlds rehearsal

Beca and Chloe walk out of the hotel room hand in hand, which in turn creates some stares. Nothing that they aren't use to.
"all these people staring, does it ever make you feel....uncomfortable?" Chloe asks. She's always been afraid of public affection, she's always subconscious about it in her head that it causes danger.
"It does sometimes" Beca says in confusion, wondering what she can do to keep her girlfriend somewhat comfortable if there were any signs of it. They are out of the apartment complex at this point.
She turns and brushes her lips along Chloe's ear. She knows how to drive insane, always. "It's hard to focus on everyone else when I'm so fixated upon you" she bites her ear lobe and fakes a giggle.
Chloe sighs, Beca turns around to be comforted by the company of the bella's. 'Chloe just must be sad she didn't get enough time to share this little moment' Beca thinks to herself as she see's the cabs upcoming from the distance.
"Girls I think that is us!" Everyone cheers and all quickly get into groups of who is going in which cab.

------------------------------------------------

She pulls out her journal from her backpack and pulls out her pencil. HB, the only pencil Beca seemed to be fine writing with. "Is that your diary?" Stacey teases her best friend for the fact that her girlfriend is also sitting beside her in the back seat.
The cab they were in, surprisingly had more people than the other cabs they hired. In this cab she has Stacey, Chloe, Aubrey and Amy.  The people she feels most comfortable with in the bella's now. She use to have a lot of communication issues with Aubrey, it felt like forever though since they had fought.
"No, it's a journal" Beca snapped back, awfully to quick. The speed at which she snapped back was bound to cause some banter.
"It's full of your fantasies, from detrimentally concerning to sexually enlightening" Stacey of course, had to cause trouble. Beca blushed immediately and pulled the journal away.
"Wait can I look through the diary?" trying to hold back her laughter.
"Now you also?!" Everyone listening to the conversation cracks into laughter.  Aubrey is talking to the driver, clutching her headphones wishing this conversation would end and for them to focus on the road.

------------------------------------------------

*twenty minutes into the cab*
Beca pulls out her diary and starts writing, writing to her hearts content. Until her fingers ache from the position she holds the pen at.

"Sugar and lime on those gorgeous lips of yours, it's no surprise why everyone becomes fixated to your kisses.
she's impossible, perfection doesn't exist.
it doesn't exist,
it doesn't exist,
maybe it does.
Maybe in 'our' world it exists, In our world we're safe for now and for what will occur. We're at our best and will remain so.
Our world, so refined and so tranquil.
Maybe it does exist."

As she writes the last sentence, she throws the pencil softly into the page and sighs whilst lifting her head back; She closes her journal whilst doing so.

She still has time before this ride ends.