No sound p2

Beccas POV

Chloe and I grabbed the torches from the hotel bench while still in the pitch dark. My hands fumbled around the flashlight trying to find the on button, eventually I found it and turned it on to make sure the battery's are working.

"Baby, my torch isn't working." I didn't believe her. My main reason was because she didn't want to do this, she wouldn't be able to. I didn't want to push Chloe out of her comfort zone, not now.

"How about if we do this....together? We can wake up the girls first and then we can all find out what the noise is?"

I shined the torch at her Chloe, making sure I knew where she was. "Deal" she chuckled as she reached for my hand. As I open the hotel door Chloe curls up into my other arm, knowing what she's going through I attempt to reassure her as quick as I could.

"It'll be ok baby" I kiss the top of her head, having second thoughts about waking up everyone else. She snuggled into my chest as she wrapped me in her embrace, I couldn't help but just put my arms around her waist and just let her stay.

"Becca?" "Can you promise me something"
"what is it darling?" I asked as I patted her back.
"will it always be like this? will you always help me when I'm vulnerable?"
"of course I will baby"
both of our eyes met.
"always?"
"always"
------------------------------------------------
*Emilys POV*
"Stacey, baby?"
"mhhm" Stacey mumbled into her pillow obviously, tired.
"Someone's at our door, should I open the door?"
"well, I'm not getting out of this bed so..."
typical Stacey
as I approach the door, I hear the faint sound of someone sobbing. Without thinking twice I quickly open the door.

"We need your help" becca panicked as she cradled Chloe in her arms.

------------------------------------------------
helloooo babes 🍥
sorry to keep the cliff hanger going but oommggg I literally am obsessed with fluff fan fics
it gives me so much life oml 👼

if anyone still wants to dm me to chat about anything, DOO IT ✔️
I will try and answer all your dms
time zones will be a issue but I'm up to talk about anything, even if I don't like the topic 💁

anyways, love you all and have a fantastic day
later suckers ✌️