The flight

14 hours later
------------------------------------------------
"Gate 28 now departing"
All the bellas stopped and put down their phones.
"That's us lady's" The whole group of girls cheered as they rolled their suitcases to the gate.
"Wait, how come you told us not to leave our suitcases were they actually should be?" Emily, our new bella we recruited had a point. Obviously all the other bellas just ignored to fact that they still had their suitcases while Emily was still unsure.

"You'll see" Aubrey implied with cocky tone to her voice. As all the girls rolled their suitcases to the gate, 3 flight attendants were waiting by the entrance.

"Hello Bellas" It was Benjamin. "Benji?! I didn't know you were a flight attendant, I would of never guessed" Chloe was so shocked. someone like Benjamin, the weird boy with some amazing magic tricks worked as a flight attendant. "How come there is only 3 of you guys and you aren't on the plane taking tickets from other people"
"Because, you guys have a private flight tonight"
"How did we get a 'private flight' ?" Becca asked.
All our stares turn to Aubrey. "What?!" she tries to say in a confused tone. key word.....tried. She failed extremely, so she just decided to keep the goofy smile on her face. "If us bellas are going to travel, we're going to travel in style!"
Typical Aubrey
All the bellas cheered as they gave their tickets to benji and continued rolling their suitcases across the isle to get to the planes entrance.
"Jeez, it's small"
"Like becca" Chloe couldn't hold back from making a short joke about her love. "But the smaller the cuter" Chloe pecked beccas lips and held her hand as they found a place to sit on the jet.

Aubrey decided to sit away from stacie, due to her confusion with her kiss with Stacey. She never was persuaded by a girl before, she doesn't even know if they're real feelings. She sat in the seat next to Lilly.

"Hey, umm could I sit with you?" Stacey was craving to sit next to Emily, she was eager to find more about the girl. She excites her, she motivates her, she inspires her. It's not a thing that has only just come now, it's been with her for a while. They were highschool friends before she attended barden university, but didn't to often.
Emily nodded and put in her headphones.
------------------------------------------------
*2 hours into the flight*
Emily was getting tired, unlike the rest of the bellas. All the girls moved seats to be closer to eachother, except Stacey and Emily. Of course becca being Stacey's best friend suspected something between the two.
"Stacey, she'll lean on you soon" Beca would call this looking out for her friend while Stacey thought it was just creepy.
"dude, your so creepy"
"I know but look"
she gestured to Emily, who was In fact cuddled up again into Stacey. She couldn't help but smile as she put her arms around her and held her.
"Stacey?"
"mhm" At this point all the bellas were at the other side of the jet just laughing, while the two cuddle buddies were exhausted.
"can you sing me a song?"
"any?"
"I just want her hear your voice" Emily whispered flirtatiously

Stacey started to sing

cause it's to cold
for you here and now
so let me hold
both your hands in the holes of my sweater

"should I continue" Stacey asked
"don't stop" the two girls giggled as they continued to cuddle each other.

------------------------------------------------
hey guys
sorry this is such a bad chapter and I've been infrequent, a lot has been on my mind
Please forgive me 🙌🏽

later suckers ✌️

p.s does anyone ship stemily by the way. tell me your thoughts on the ship, I love it so much 💕