The morning after

A•N
before I start the story, I am literally the worst person in the world guys. If you guys want to know what has happened over a while I'm just going to give a list of things tht have happened recently
•got food poising which lead to 👇
•had to go to hospital on Sunday and get a sayline drop from being so dehydrated
•almost broke someone's jaw while playing softball
these may sound like the worst excuses ever but OMFG I SWEAR THE SAYLINE DRIP WAS THE WORST THING EVER...I HAD TO GET NEEDLES AND I HAVE THE BIGGEST PHOBIA OF ANYTHING GOING INTO MY SKIN OMFG. any way enjoy ☺️
and to atleast make some sort of way to make it up to you girls and boys and anyone else inbetwee, I will make my wattpad profile of me for a little while (just to improve my self positivity)
*the next day*
Becca woke up to the light outside reflecting off the mirrors. As she turned over she left the soft prickle of Chloe's thumb stroking her forehead.
"hey princess" she said as she leaned up with her elbows, she looked Chloe straight in the eyes with the dorkier grin.
"Hey becs, how'd you sleep last night"
"pretty fucking shit if you ask me, but you made it somewhat better"
Chloe stops becca to give her the most confused look in the world.
"I don't know if that's you trying to flirt or you just saying your night was really fucking shit"
"me niether, you know I make no sense chlo"
she stopped to think on what becca had just said.
"true" she chuckled. "Do you want a Popsicle for breakfast?"
Becca had immediately looked into Chloe's eyes and mouthed the words 'what...the...fuck'
"you try to address me about my flirting and how weird I am and then you ask me if I want POPSICLES FOR BREAKFAST?!?"
Chloe laughed at the way becca had just so quickly and sassy she had reacted.
"nice one Sherlock" Chloe replied "would you like a Popsicle or not?" she added on
"we don't even have Popsicles in our fridge Chloe"
"I know that but casa de stemily have them"
Becca had just shrugged while Chloe squealed with excitement as she ran over to the fridge and picked out 2 orange Popsicles.

today's gonna be weird