Tease

WARNING: slight smut
*still in Emily's pov*
"We need your help"
becca was cradling Chloe in her arms slightly rocking her back and forth.
whatever they need help with. It must be bad.
"what's wrong?" I said reassuringly so I don't cause Chloe to have a full on panic attack, even though she's probably having one now. They both come in an sit on my bed before answering.
"There's th...th.is noise coming fr.r..rom our apartment" Chloe stuttered as she still was traumatised. "An...nd...T..h..e-"
*no pov*
she couldn't finish her sentance. She broke down, she just stopped....
"baby?"
her breathing got heavier and heavier and yet on the outside she looked as if she had no troubles.
"she's having a panic attack!"
"how about Stacey and I go check you apartment while you two stay here?"
"ugh, thank you so much"
becca let go to hug Emily, even though becca was usually not one to show her emotional side she doesn't mind a nice hug here or there.

Emily pulled away to wake up Stacey.
"Stace, can you come with me"
she immediately turned the other way not wanting to get out of bed, like usual.
Emily kissed the top of her head desperately not wanting to go alone. she Slowely moved down to Stacey's ear and whispered into her ear, "I have a special suprise for you if you come with me" seductively whispering into her ear, obviously meaning sex. Stacey pulled the blanket back, only to be greeted with with the cold air of the night.
"Alright, have fun at cassa de stemily"
"no time for jokes baby"
Emily grabbed Stacey's hand and leaded her to the door, she grabbed the flashlight along the way not forgetting what she actually had to do.

"bye" the two girls whispered as they shut the door
------------------------------------------------

"ugh, why are we doing this!" Stacey groaned as she desperately tried moving the cabinet.
"you know you sound hot when you groan"
Emily smirked as she wrapped her arms around Stacey's waist as she rested her head softly on Stacey's shoulder.

*emilys pov*
I could feel her shudder as I kiss her neck. "hey baby", I whisper into her ear seductively. "I have a little suprising fo"
before I could finish Stacey grabbed onto my waist and threw us both onto the bed behind us.
I giggled as Stacey straddled me as she smirked at me. Before she could do anything else I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. She moved down my body still kissing every inch of my craving body, I dug my nails into her back as I let my surrendered myself to Stacey's touch. As she reached my neck she dipped her tongue into my collarbone. I whimpered as she continued to suck

this will leave a mark

she tugged at my shirt aggressively eager to please me. I frantically took my top of as I quickly undid the buttons of her button down.
"When we have sex, can you not wear buttoned shirts"
"I'm one to tease gorgeous"
she ran her fingers through my hair as she leaned yet again. As we continued kissing I eagerly undo the buttons on her shirt, she pulled away again as she undid the final buttons. When they were all taken off I took it off her body and chucked it beside the bed only the reveal her beautiful tanned body.
"we should check what the noise is baby" Stacey informed
"baabbyy" I groaned "your such a tease!"
"I'm sorry darling, I'll make if up to you" she kissed my forehead before climbing off me and grabbing the flashlight and observing the area.

Stacey shrieked as she ran behind me. "what's wrong?"
"it's...a..a....mou...se"
I rushed over and grabbed the random pots from the drawer and grabbed my flashlight.
"Where?"
------------------------------------------------
hiiiiiiii 👋
school is been very struggling ATM and I'm trying to get on top of my study's and wattpad
SORRY 😭