No sound

*bechloe pov*
"are you awake?" Chloe asked as she poked becca softly. As soon as she did that, she instantly regretted it. Becca mumbled a couple of words into her pillow before groggily trying to shift herself up right.
"what's wrong?" Becca put aside her defensive as she sensed fear from the red head.
"Do you hear that" they both sit in silence mentally focusing on the vibrations of the air.

No sound

"Chloe, are you sure your not just hearing things? like in your dreams?" Becca whispered, still paying attention to the possible noises.
"no, I'm sure there's a noise, just keep listening"
"Chloe, there's nothi-"
Becca was interrupted by Chloe's screaming. Chloe immediately jumped onto becca as she quickly wrapped her arms around her neck, she rested her head into the crook of beccas neck. "Did you hear that now becca?"

"Its probably nothing hun. Just go back to sleep"

"becca, I won't be able to get back to slee-" Another screeching noise came from the hotel room, Chloe silently squealed as becca squeezed her tighter. Chloe began to sob, even though both girls have a fear of the dark becca kept herself together so Chloe wouldn't freak out even more.

"Shhhh baby, it'll be alright. We'll be okay" Becca ran her hands across Chloe's back as she continued to sob into beccas onesie. "is it ok if i check what it is?" becca asked before letting Chloe go.

"Yeah, Ill wake up the rest of the bellas. Just in case"

"Deal"

------------------------------------------------ 

hayyy

 i made about 2-3 more chapters for this story so i can just quickly upload these while i do my school work. But for me its the weekend so ill be spending my 2 days making more chapters. 

If anyone would like to message me on wattpad and talk aswell, i have no homework this weekend so if your bored and wanna talk to me ill be free.

Sorry that this chapter was so short aswell, i didnt want to waste my time only writing 1 chapter. I know it means more work but that means i have more time to use to something that is 'important' to me. Proof that its important is that im uploading this at 3:25 in the morning and using my computer since my phone ran out of charge.