Stay With Me

Chloe's POV
Becca and I continued to watch breaking bad as I started analysing about what Aubrey had said to me
"why can't I date her, it's my life. Does Aubrey like becca? She knows I like her but does she also like her like I do?"

Narrators POV
by the time they finished the 4th season the 2 girls realised how late it was. Becca suggested to go back to her place but Chloe begged her to stay, She didn't want her to leave.
"Won't you stay with me?"
"Cause your all I need"
As they steal lines from Sam Smith's "stay with me" becca pulled back to sheets and had draped her arm around the red head. She obviously got the point of that message, Chloe and Becca had always connected best through song. Ever since freshman year when becca joined the Barden Bellas, Chloe knew there was this connection between them but was unsure of it. Now that it's senior year and are about to leave the worlds she didn't know what she will be doing with her life, but whatever it was hoped that she would have becca by her side.

-----------------------------------------------
hey guys,
sorry for the short chapter, it's not a normal thing to leave a chapter this long, I've been working on a lot of story's that are only in draft form at the moment so some chapters of this story will take longer to publish than what you would normally expect.

later suckers 💕✌️