Disclosure

Aubreys POV
Chloe can't be dating becca, she just can't be. I don't mind Chloe dating a girl, she's my best friend and nothing could change that....well that's what I thought. I didn't like Chloe having feelings for the brunette for 2 reasons.

1) I absolutely hate her with a passion. I didn't even want her in the bellas, Chloe wanted her in.

and

2) Chloe just thinks she can go in and steal her from me.

Even though I hated her I also had feelings for her. But I kept it a secret and only told little people like it was 7th grade.

Ughh, I just need to tell somebody...but who can I go to? Fat Amy? Nope, she'll make some lesbian joke and start making things complicated. Syntha? Maybe maybe, she is a lesbian but I think she might have the hots for Stacey.
And that's when it hit me. I grabbed my phone and my backpack and rushed out of the apartment to find Stacey.

------------------------------------------------
(on the phone with Amy)
bree - Aubrey
Amy - fat Amy

No ones POV

bree : do u know where Stace is?
amy : no, why did you call me for this, I'm not your bella tracker?
bree : because I can't talk to anyone else at the moment
amy : not even Chloe?

she said in a worried tone, she knew something happening between the two aca besties but had no idea what they could be even fighting about.

bree : especially not Chloe
amy : spill it, now
bree : I can't I don't have time. where's Stace?
amy : I told you, I have no idea where she is

Aubrey groaned in aggravation and hanged up before she got asked anything else. She knew she had to find Stacey, for some reason the blond just felt comfortable around Stacey. It was like Stacey was Chloe's "replacement" but more.

"STACEY?" Aubrey kept banging the door aggressively desperate for attention from anyone inside the dorm room. She continued pounding against the door until she heard the sound of feet shuffling across the floor. Eventually from what seemed like eternity, the door finally opened to reveal Stacey.
"hey giirl!" Stacey was a little bit cheerier that usually. "Hey" Aubreys tone of voice made Stacey's smile turn into a faceless emotion. "What's wrong bree?" she motions Aubrey to come in and talk about her struggles. Stacey pats a spot next to the bed and Aubrey walks over to sit next to her.
"Alright, explain everything"
"it's just been ruff between me and Chloe lately"
"i know it's more than that, but let me guess. You heard about Chloe dating becca and you weren't ok with it so now Chloe hates you?"
at this point Aubrey was chocking back the tears until she was physically unable to. Stacey noticed and immediately wrapped her arms around Aubrey as she let her drain out her emotions onto her shirt.

"Is there anything else on your mind that you need to confess?" Stacey was dying to tell Aubrey about her feelings but wanted to hear anything that Aubrey wanted to say first, Since she is on the verge of tears.

Aubrey thought at this point that it was best to just confess to Stacey about her feelings towards the girl but she was unsure how to say it.

"Before I say anything else, don't interrupt ok?" Stacey nodded as Aubrey was desperately thinking of what she should say. "Ok.....so here goes nothing" Aubrey couldn't put her emotions in words so she just decided to show Stacey. She cupped her face and gently kissed her lips, no force, no eagerness. Just a simple kiss. It took no time for Stacey to react to the kiss. As both girls pulled away Stacey couldn't help but just smile, it was her first, real genuine smile.

------------------------------------------------
hey guys,
sorry I haven't wrote/uploaded a chapter in a while. I published a authors note explaining why.

I'm starting to notice the amount of favourites this story is getting and the amount of views these story's get.
Having random people take the time out of their own day just to read a piece of work that I've written is just so amazing to think about
and
all the comments saying "please continue" and "loving this" really warms my heart. you guys have been giving me endless love and support and from the bottom of my heart I genuinely say thank you.
to think, we have all these people that care and support you just as much as your best friends do, but reality we don't even know these people. Yet you love them as much as you love your friends.

to all my active readers,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I love you 💕