5.) Australian Mansions

“FINALLY!!!” I screeched as my numb legs carried me off of the private jet that we’d flown  for the past fourteen excruciating hours. Even after our little nap, me and Jackson were the only ones awake for most of the flight and after a ten minute awkward silence after we woke up tangled in each other, we were back to normal and going through my computer in search of something to do.

“Calm down, Libby.” Holly laughed through a thick yawn as everybody followed me off of the plane with tired faces.

“I will not.” I defended. “I’ve missed the ground oh so much.”

“Oh, come on.” Jackson chirped. “It wasn’t that bad.”

I glared at him as we all moved as a group to two awaiting SUVs that were parked a little far away from the jet. “Yes it was, I hate being sustained in such a small area for so long- it’s torture.” I mumbled, lugging my luggage along with me.

Once we got to the SUVs, we were separated into two groups so that we could ride to the house that we were going to be staying at. I got stuck in a car with Isaac, Elle, Holly, Kale, and Jackson. Why I go the couple car, I have no idea. Like, they couldn’t have just put Tommy and Andy in this car and left me and Jackson with the single people?

Anyway, the car ride was about half an hour, another tight space for a long period of time, even though half an hour felt like a blink of an eye after being stuck in a plane for fourteen hours. And then, we were parking in front of the expensive mansion.

Mansion? No, that’s not the word to describe this place. It wasn’t a mansion, it was a frikkin’ castle!

Maybe I was delirious after the insane amount of hours I’d just spent in a plane playing Plants vs. Zombies with Jackson, but it was a very majestic-looking place and I’m sure that it could have fit 1,100 people instead of only 11.

The stone bricks towered above us with gorgeous windows everywhere, I’m pretty sure that this place had its own zip code for crying out loud.

“The back yard is better.” Ryder informed us as he unlocked the front door and we all filed into the just-as-amazing interior of the crazy castle of dreams come true. Designer couches and love seats with huge TVs, a pool table in the dining room, and the walls were decorated with modern-looking art. It looked like a bachelor pad to me, which was amazing because this place was like heaven on earth to put it lightly.

And as Ryder led us through the house, with my luggage heaved over my shoulder and another duffle in the crook of my arm, I was shown into the room that I had- all to myself, might I add. Well, technically, I was supposed to be sharing a room with Holly, but because Kale had his own room, she decided that she’d stay with her boyfriend instead.

The room that I was going to be living in for the summer was amazing, just like everything else. The walls were a light brownish color and on the wall, there was a huge window that looked out to the ocean along with a few trees. Beside the bed, there was another couple of windows but they were smaller than the breathtaking few of the ocean. The bed had a simple white comforter decorated with one of those weird blankets at the foot of the bed, it was a pinkish red with a flowery pattern and they matched the fluffy pillows. The headboard was black iron and it looked sweet, along with the tiny olive green couch at the foot of the bed. Beside the huge window, there were two white cozy-looking chairs with a small table in between them. There wasn’t a TV in the room, which wasn’t a bit let down, I was in Australia, on the beach. I don’t think I’ll need a TV.

I heaved my suitcase and small duffle bag onto the bed and decided to unpack now to get it over with that way I can get situated with an eighteen hour time difference which was an excruciating bitch instead of worrying about unpacking then. I had a pretty large dresser, so it luckily fit everything that I packed, except for the few dresses that I hung up in the closet to prevent the dreaded wrinkles.