Chapter One

2 months later....

College Campus

Chey POV

I walked onto campus with my head up high and my books in my hands. I was finally getting use to the flow of college life, I never knew I was making it this far and nothing could stop me now, I started walking towards my first class before it got crowded, I peeped down at my watch "7:01" I sighed and kept walking.

"AYOOO CHEY!!!" I heard someone calling my name from behind me, I turned around and seen justin standing there, he jogged towards my direction and smiled.

Justin: Hey girl, long time no see, wassup?

Me: ayeee, just the usually, how's life?

Justin: same as usual, relationships kinda difficult but it's worth it..

Me: yeaah it sure is, you heading to class??

Justin: yeaah Mr Patterson right?

Me: yuppp, I'm surprised that you..

Justin:still in college? Let's just say I had a lengthy talk with my dad...long story short, I'm staying till I graduate then I can do whatever I want afterwards.

Me: oooo, Mr independent I see.

Justin: nahhh, just tryna find something else besides football...

Me: but you're good tho?

Justin: yeaah true but it's a 50% chance I won't be in the NFL, so I rather do something that's guaranteed.

Me: well that's a smart way to put it.

Justin laughed and shooked his head.

Me: well let's hurry up before we're late, Mr Patterson already hate my guts..

Justin: he hates everybody besides that MacKenzie chick, and she his niece.

Me: what in the hell? How you find out?

Justin: because she was tryna flirt with me at that party two weeks ago at that frat house , so she got some little alcohol in her system and was telling my homie that she gets notes from her uncle, which is Mr Patterson.

Me: oooo..couldn't he get fired?

Justin: why you think I'm still here???

Me: I swear you scandalous.....

I chuckled and walked with to class with him, we finally made it to the building, I opened the classroom door and seen Mr Patterson writing down something on his desk, I sighed and crept towards my usual spot, Justin followed right behind me.

Mr Patterson: Glad to see my two students on time....

He cut me and justin a look, I smiled and sat down, I seen MacKenzie chewing gum and writing down on her notebook, I shooked my head and got busy with my own stuff.

Mr.Patterson: class I would like to introduce you to a new student joining our law class. Calvin Harris.

My eyes bolted open, I looked at the door and seen Calvin walking in smiling, I covered my face and dipped down into my seat, I haven't seen Calvin since 6 months before my engagement and to know he going to THE SAME COLLEGE AS ME? It was like a freaky nightmare that would not stop.

I kept working my assignment when I seen Calvin walking pass my seat, I pulled my hoodie down a bit lower and kept writing.

Calvin: Excuse me miss, you mind if I squeeze through here?