Chapter 14

Cordell POV
(Gym)

Mannn how the hell imma get street cred if my ass basically from the suburbs....specially dealing with desean....

I was walking towards the door when i noticed chey working out on the treadmill.

Dammit.....

I sucked my teeth and tried to not pay any attention but my eyes kept looking her way. I started licking my lips and walked towards her way. She was too busy with her earbuds in so it was hopeless to try to say something.

I leaned against the treadmill bar and looked her dead into her eyes, she almost tripped till i caught her. "BRUH you cant be sneaking up on me!! And you was watching me werent you???" She was rolling her eyes and grabbed her water bottle.

"Yeaaah...i was watching...andd so what??" I smirked and leaned in closer. She rolled her eyes again and was looking at me. "Cordell what do you waaaaannttttt. Because im tryna work out here???" She looked impatient.

"Well for starters im not tryna waste ya time. I just seen you over here getting ya work out on and i wanted to say wassup...i mean it dont hurt to be friendly right??? Plus i dont see ya little "friend" around so that's why im.speaking to you??" I looked at her.

Chey: you do realize you haven't uttered a word to me since we broke up and last time i check you been speaking to a whole lotta females...

Me: well you been speaking to other niggas? Desean for one..

Chey: hes my friend?

Me: ohh okay thats okay...you got ya life to live and i got that but you cant tell me for one moment you dont miss us...like chey you know you do.

Chey: yeah but you fucked it up?

Me: how? First off you had justin and calvin always nosey or tryna find out ways to break us up not to mention you was talking to calvin on the sly and justin was on the sideline watching and waiting to get with you? But i still kept my word to you..did you ever think maybe i was fucking tired of tryna win you over ?

Chey: so its my fault??

Me: to be truthful? Hell yeah...i gave you my all chey even when calvin drugged you or whatever i still was down for you and i never turned my back on you?

Chey: but its okay for you to cheat?

Me: no its not..but you see it only your way...you think i betrayed you when you was letting niggas kiss you and shit while we was together!

Chey: ohhh my godd fine okay just fucking fine! Yeah i let shit go down and im sorry!

Me: you gotta understand chey nobody was down for you like me i love you and i still do...but i refuse to be with you and you not fully committed to our relationship....

Chey: you done??

I looked at chey her face showed guilt over everything she held her head down.

Me: nah im not done....never will be....

Chey : so you just came over here to bash me about my mistakes?

Me: nope..im being truthful..something that nigga desean wouldnt do...he say he a real nigga but honestly chey he from that same clique calvin apart of..

Chey: you dont even know him?!?! And why would you even care???

Me: Because i want you back....

Chey: not gonna happen...

Me: wanna bet?

Chey: dont even need to bet..

I looked into her eyes and sat next to her on the bench. I leaned closer.

Me: you saying you dont want me anymore but by your body language ehhh its saying other wise.

Chey: bye cordell...

Me: why you tryna run me away??

Chey: ugghh!!!

I looked behind us to make sure nobody was looking i grabbed her by her waist and kissed her dead on the lips.

"Co...rdelll stoooppp...!" She was mumbling while i kissed her her body start to loosen up i kept kissing on her lips. She grabbed my face and was kissing me back. I held on to her for another 2 minutes. I pulled back to catch my breath.

Me: meet me tomorrow at the usual spot at 8 and dont be late either or its gonna be more than just that kiss...

I grabbed my duffle bag and kissed her one last time and walked out.
****
Chey POV

Holy shit.......how the hell...what the hell got into him being all bossy...

I gathered my self back together and got ready to leave the gym i knew i need a shower and a momment to think about alot...
***
Home

I walked into my place and tossed my duffle bag to the side i heard the phone ring. I sighed and reached for my phone.

Me: hello?

Drea: Bisssshh haiii

Me: heyy girl wassup? ?

Drea: at home watching the have and the have nots gurrl you missing it!

Me: i just got back from the gym im.pretty sure its recording..

Drea: mhmm why you sound so dryy who i need to go slice?

Me: nobodyyy i ran into cordell..

Drea: what his ass do?

Me: he was talking to me...about our relationship and how much we both fucked it up..

Drea: true he do have a point

Me: but he usually really laid back this time he was like...damn he acted like he was finna go thug on me.

Drea: oh shit....what he do??

Me: so i was like bye cordell i aint tryna hear all that and out the blue he gonna grab me and kiss me like what the hell?

Drea: Ooo you still like him dont you?

Me: i hate his guts...

Drea: gurl stopp it you know damn well you still want his ass he yo first love? Plus he aint afraid of no desean..

Me: but what about desean?

Drea: hes my cuzzo he good people but if you still love cordell dont even look at desean..

Me: but cmon drea...

Drea: seriously chey you gotta make ya mind up forreal this time so check out everything first if cordell just blowing smoke dont fuck with em

Me: but what about desean?

Drea: he got alot of baggage more than louis Vuitton believe me. You need to be careful..

Me: so should i go meet cordell tomorrow

Drea: hell yeah..dont screw him though.. i mean you can if you want too just ummm shit i dont know..

Me: ehhh maybe you right i shouldnt jump for the sky yet..

Drea: but keep in mind its still cool to have a side nigga..

Me: Drea! Thats the same shit that got me me fucked up last time

Drea: exactly now you learning from yo mistakes.

Me: lawdd have mercy ill call you tomorrow...bye girl

Drea: byeee girl

I hanged up the phone and kicked my shoes off and headed to the shower.

To be honest it wouldnt hurt to kick it with cordell over again we use to have hella fun...i miss him alot but i cant let it show..