Chapter 11

Chey POV
(House)

Voicemail message from 310........

I let my phone go straight the voicemail since I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anybody after work.

"Ayeee Cheyy Cheyy, it's me desean was tryna see what you was up too tonight since it's fridaayyy, aye I was thinking about scooping you for this party lemme know if you down for it." I heard desean over the answering machine, I sighed and picked up the phone to redial his number.

"I swear this damn dial tone annoying as fuck...." I was standing there waiting for him to answer.

Desean: Desean D2B SPEAKING! wassup?

Me: oh my god..why you answering yo phone like that and what the hell is d2b?

Desean: uhh I don't think you wanna know that this soon,

Me: oh lawwd...anyways what this party about?

Desean: it's at this nightclub, you know I got the connect but I didn't wanna go by myself..plus I know you need a break from school and workkk.

Me: mhmmm you just tryna get me in trouble.

Desean: nahhh ma, I want you to have fun, and get White girl wasteddddd.

I started laughing and almost spit out my juice, I swear he was stupid.

Me: fine boy, what time?

Desean: I'll swing by and get cha at 8

Me: iight coo. See ya thennn..

I hanged up the phone and walked to my bedroom to pick out an outfit, I opened the closet and pulled out my new club outfit I was gonna wear on me and cordell anniversary but fuck it. Atleast somebody would appreciate it.
********
8:00 p.m

I sat at my vanity fixing my lipstick and eyeliner, I did a double check in the mirror at my pink & black two piece lace dress. I slid into my black heels when I heard the doorbell go off. I almost busted my ass running to the door. I grabbed the door knob to open it I seen DeSean standing there dressed hella sexy.

Oh lawwd....

"Hey babygirl..." he flashed his smile and leaned on the door frame. "Damn you look good..." he was scanning my outfit, I blushed and let him inside my place. He sat his car keys down on the kitchen counter.

"Well don't you look all fancyy, with ya little black on" I started chuckling. "You know I had to look hella good for you specially since we going out tonight, you almost ready??" He smiled. "Yeaah I'm ready lemme grab my umm clutch and my phone okay?

I ran back into my bedroom and grabbed the clutch and cell phone. I walked back into the living room. Desean was standing there looking at my picture frames.

"I'm readyyy.." I smiled. "Ooh iight Cmon let's go, now full disclaimer when I get turnt I really get turnt so I might end up doing some shit on the dance floor I won't remember the next day andddd you might slap me cuz I might grab something." He started laughing and opened the front door. "Ohh lawwd you must love dancing" I laughed and closed the door.
*********
CLUB

I walked into the club with desean arm wrapped around my waist. To be honest it felt diffrent being with him than anybody else. I heard the d.j spinning this bomb song.

"3005"

[Hook:]
No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side
Till 3005, hold up

Desean grabbed my arm and took me to the dance floor, I smiled and started dancing with him. I was starting getting turnt up. I felt him wrapping his arms around me a little tighter than usual. I brushed it off and started to have a good time.

[Verse 1:]
Hold up, wait a minute, all good just a week ago
Crew at my house and we party every weekend so
On the radio, that's my favorite song
Made me bounce around, like I don't know, like I won't be here long
Now the thrill is gone
Got no patience, cause I'm not a doctor
Girl why is you lying, girl why you Mufasa
Yeah, mi casa su casa, gotta strip it like Gaza
Got so high off volcanoes, now the flow is so lava
Yeah, we spit that saliva, iPhone got message from Viber
Either the head is so hydra, or we let bygones be bygones
"My God, you pay for your friends?" I'll take that as a compliment
Got a house full of homies, why I feel so the opposite?
Incompetent ain't the half of it
Saturdays with young lavishes
Saddest shit, is I'm bad as it
These they took from the cabinet (woah)
Sorry, I'm just scared of the future
Till 3005, I got your back, we can do this, hold up

[Hook x2:]
No matter what you say or what you do
When I'm alone, I'd rather be with you
Fuck these other niggas, I'll be right by your side
Till 3005
Hold up (hold up) [x8]

I started looking into desean eyes as the song started to switch, I seen the bartender walking by with a tray full of drinks, I grabbed one off the tray and started drinking to push out the thought I was feeling.

Something....about right now got me feeling some kinda way....maybe it's the club or maybe it's the song but desean starting to look cuter than I actually noticed...oh lawd...

He grabbed my hand to take me to v.i.p, I seen his homies sitting in the booth turning up with groupies. "Ayo my nigga Wassupppp! !" His friend jumped up and started dapping him.up. "Ayo Khali this my girl Chey...well girl that's a friend..." he chuckled and sat down, I waved and sat next to him with my drink still in my hand. "Ohhh okay, well how you doing chey, I guess you got pass how goofy this foo is." He started chuckling and took another gulp out of the ciroc bottle. The music started getting to me. I checked out desean glancing at me I smirked and started doing my little dance to the song the d.j was playing. I looked around the club to scan who was in here. I did a double take when I noticed this dude next door in v.i.p.

Cordell......what the fuck...

I took another look and seen this thot dancing on him. My face turnt red mad hella fast. Desean noticed and grabbed my arm.

Desean : you iight ma?

Me: yeaah...

Desean looked over at the other booth and smirked.

Desean: fuck that nigga, come here...

He grabbed my waist and took me past the booth that Cordell was in. I turned my head and our eyes connected, I felt desean arm around my waist tighter, he looked over at cordell. They mean mugged each other. Desean threw this symbol up with his hand and started dancing with me on the dance floor.

I could smell the liquor on his breath a little bit stronger than before, i gripped onto his shoulders and did my little dance I wanted to make cordell hella jealous. I knew it was a waste of time. I started feeling silly tripping off seeing my ex with another female. Looking at DeSean started making my ego get bigger. Maybe me and cordell apart was the best for the both of us......